Author Topic: SSFIV XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 347024 times)

Offline Gamogo

Re: XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 09:19:43 AM »
hey anyone played Jkwang. if u do know this guy u have to know he takes it serious.

Urgh, ya, I caught a bunch of his shit-talking in the lobby I was playing in with you also.

He doesn't strike he as particularly humble but then again you have to remember that this game attracts all sorts so I guess you're going to encounter a fly in the ointment now and then so to speak.

You have a tidy Balrog by the way - is he your main?

ggs also :D
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade.

Meeks

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 09:43:30 AM »
He plays the typical type of turtle Bison that makes me want to rip my hair out, and throw my madcatz stick at the tv monitor, but that's really any turtle Bison I play  ;D

Other than that, he has never sent me a rage message or tried to rile me up, maybe because I don't have headphones and a mic, so I don't catch most of that shit anyway.

GGs to Sol, Renzuo (masta Chun), Cypherion, and Big Boss Andy. They have been entertaining sets.  ;) Play again soon!

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2011, 12:38:35 AM »
hey anyone played Jkwang. if u do know this guy u have to know he takes it serious.

LOL you got wanged xD

Offline ABM|ace

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 09:41:05 AM »

i dont know what i did to him but he trash talks and says heis gona put some of our matches
on youtube and show how shit i am.

LOL... I've played with him quite a bit (not recently though) he seemed pretty cool and funny. From what I've heard he's got a YouTube channel now where he's posting up videos of matches he wins.

One thing though, he does brag a lot about when he beats people. He keeps talking about how he's beaten people like ToXY/Naruga/etc...

Meeks is right, he plays a very typical turtle Bison. He gets pretty predictable sometimes, just gotta wait and bait ;)
<SR> i go for girls that can speak canto
<humanbomb> I thought SR is gay !

cypheros

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 11:58:16 AM »
I've played Jkwanq before but he hasn't raged on me ... not yet anyway.

In the off chance that I do encounter him in an endless, it almost never lasts for more than a couple of battles. I'm not sure if this is the case with most of you but he tends to leave after a loss and I will see him host another lobby to play with others. Not really sure if he's just trying to avoid playing me lol

I've met him in person and he seems to be ok irl though to be honest I haven't spent much time being personable with him on a regular basis.

Bragging really has no substance when you can't back it up with results that matter. The people who know best will see through this transparency and acknowledge that the bragger will just be a notable nobody until he's actually proven his worth otherwise. No offense to jkwanq though. He's obviously shown dedication to want to improve and doesn't like losing so whether his next agenda to move forward from this and prove his presence on the tournament stage will be his next challenge.

Offline KellyNUTS

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »
ggs to lN II lP lP 4I, some great matches, my heart was pounding like crazy for the most of em.... soo many awesome comebacks on your part!!
"Now just stand still. Move, and the wound will be deeper." - Leona Heidern

Offline Heavy Weapons

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 12:11:39 AM »
I've played Jkwanq before but he hasn't raged on me ... not yet anyway.

In the off chance that I do encounter him in an endless, it almost never lasts for more than a couple of battles. I'm not sure if this is the case with most of you but he tends to leave after a loss and I will see him host another lobby to play with others. Not really sure if he's just trying to avoid playing me lol

I've met him in person and he seems to be ok irl though to be honest I haven't spent much time being personable with him on a regular basis.

Bragging really has no substance when you can't back it up with results that matter. The people who know best will see through this transparency and acknowledge that the bragger will just be a notable nobody until he's actually proven his worth otherwise. No offense to jkwanq though. He's obviously shown dedication to want to improve and doesn't like losing so whether his next agenda to move forward from this and prove his presence on the tournament stage will be his next challenge.

i dont recall him beating naruga or toxy but yea he likes to flap his gums... hes a good dude once you get to know him. but i agree with baz your a nobody till you prove otherwise in tourney.
Oi Oi Moi. Best Crunch Heavy Punch in melbourne! fimblers and fimblettes get slapped silleh!

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »
ggs garylok, had fun against your cody, till next time

Sorry but did I play you? You know my name and that I play Cody yet I dont remember seeing your GT (yes I who you are!). Whats your GT?

GGs anyway haha, knowing that I lose almost every endless game on XBL, I have a total of like 20% win ratio with 400 games played, and 50% win ratio is all in ranked :(

Im just so used to losing that I dont even know how it feels to win anymore lol.

ps. GGs to all who has raped me recently which includes vlade, jkwanq, heavy weapons, zerokill, norinator, durden ex, reaverx, muttons, crazy freerider and so many more sorry if i forgot your name.

Im getting raped so hard that im gonna report you all to the police.

Offline kingtua

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 01:22:24 AM »
thanks for the feed back guys, i dont really complain about other ppl.
but this guy called me the biggest turtle lol and it pisses me off

i smashed him couple times in a row. then he beats me once and thinks hes better than daigo

@ gamagoAu, i still havent found me a main yet but balrog is my most used but i dont feel hees my main.
idk hahahh im not really sure. i do like playing strong foes like yourself Meeks and cypherion and ppl better than me.

@MeeKz i guess he doesnt like ppl turtling him lol i played REALLY patient on him and i
think i got him ticked off.

@Cypherion i used to be a coward and knuckle under the pros. i used to hate playing ppl better than me
because i couldnt do anything lol. i still dont understand frame data etc yet. but for me i guess
i jst have to play ppl like you guys online.

@Acedizl he prob was jst in a bad mood and i was there lol.you say hees got youtube aye lol
im gunna have a little troll in the park hahaha

@infintyex if you think this is funny, i dont really find it funny at all. idk abt you but why
do ppl like me always have to copp shit like this when im tryna be a good guy.
i always thought being the bad guy was easier lol. peace dude.

ggs to everyone i played. i forgot most of you because i played a shit load of games lol.

as for Jkwang im not really angry at you anymore, i know im the better player so mehhhh lol
joking.
rolling thunder, Corkscrew cross, Keep it classy K.O!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »
@infintyex if you think this is funny, i dont really find it funny at all.

It's funny because I play against him regularly and he's a dickhead... in a good way  :dpf: :p:

Offline Just-S

• Event Organisers
  • SUBJ3CT 64432B
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dabosslogic.com
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
Sorry but did I play you?

Played under SUBJ3CT 64432B dictator

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »

AHHHH THAT WAS YOU!! GGs, Ill beat you next time!!

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

Oh.... sorry for taunt :|    *awkward*

Offline Just-S

• Event Organisers
  • SUBJ3CT 64432B
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dabosslogic.com
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 05:31:24 PM »
haha its cool ggs guys

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 11:02:03 PM »
Im just so used to losing that I dont even know how it feels to win anymore lol.

Hit me up for a game. It's been ages since we've fought-- PSN, I think. Should make you feel better.
My Youtube Page
  :db:  :lk:  :db:  :lp:  :db:  :hp:  :qcb: :mk:  :hk:  :dpf: :lk:  :hp:  :hp: :hp: