Author Topic: SSFIV XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 385881 times)

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: SSFIV XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #6330 on: October 13, 2014, 01:34:49 PM »
yeah I can believe there's a lot more players on PC. The circle of players I normally play on XBL are quite good, better than myself at least.

I might get a PC version later when I actually upgrade my PC.

Genkibot (reigning OHN SF4 champ), Renzuo, Sildenafl, Carnage, Zgnoud, Somniac, ToXy, Genxa, CFR, AfterDeath, ShangS n Derrace are the challenging players that we're missing on XBL but even then, some of those guys jump on XBL every so often. Don't think ToXy plays online anymore but hey, don't really know what all the other lads are up to either.

If you're playing against Sol, Rob, CFR, ShangS, ChinaAustralia, n NTD or any other guys mentioned above that switch around then imo your'e alright. Even then, you're into your offline scene in Syd so the need to get SF on PC isn't really necessary is it? Though it doesn't hurt to have it on PC since it's cheap n if you don't mind downloading it.
"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

Solarsailor

« Reply #6331 on: October 13, 2014, 02:19:34 PM »
I don't really play on XBL anymore,  wouldn't mention me in the same sentence as Rob and Sol  ;D

The connections are all whack now, after playing PC last night, I'm thinking about just stopping playing, everyone's gota stop sometime I guess.

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: October 13, 2014, 06:17:36 PM »
I play online more often now, since the arcades only have 2012 I'm not too interested in playing. I'm certain some of my friends feel the same way and are probably playing online a bit more too.

Offline Camus0501

« Reply #6333 on: October 18, 2014, 07:52:33 PM »
hey guys! i'm back to the scene!
seems like its a bit quiet even its weekend...?  :-\

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: October 20, 2014, 06:32:15 PM »
I started on Borderlands Pre Sequel so I've taken a break from SF.

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: October 30, 2014, 05:28:28 PM »
Dusted the stick off, gg luckymunky for the bison-rose set last night. My condolences to anyone who lost to my Hugo.

Offline in4war

• Forum regular
  • Its Always Sunny in Blacktown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: February 05, 2015, 07:20:32 AM »
shhhhhh be quite guys, you don't want to wake up the xbox community.
If there is no struggle there is no progress.

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: February 08, 2015, 03:47:50 PM »
There are still players on xbl, they just don't post here.

Offline phoenix_44

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: April 19, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
Hey dudes, I was thinking of getting back into street fighter, and I was wondering what the best time was to try and get games on xbl. Does the community regularly jump on at any particular time or day, like weekends only? Or is it more a free form people just jump on whenever during the day, afternoon, night etc. I haven't played since AE2012 and super keen to get some games.

Offline Niah

« Reply #6339 on: May 05, 2015, 06:56:21 PM »
90% of sf community is on pc now  ;)
Turning into nothing in 10 seconds flat cause the whole pc community are asses. I'm also 100% soji approved, making me 20% cooler

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: May 08, 2015, 05:58:05 PM »
I play randomly throughout the weeknights but yes most people are on PC now although I don't see any real advantage to it.

Offline KellyNUTS

« Reply #6341 on: May 09, 2015, 04:15:13 PM »
Funny thing is though, if everyones moved to PC, where are all these new faces coming from with 2.5pp+ ??

So many new tags on xbl.

GGs to all ive played!!
"Now just stand still. Move, and the wound will be deeper." - Leona Heidern

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: May 09, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »
Hey dudes, I was thinking of getting back into street fighter, and I was wondering what the best time was to try and get games on xbl. Does the community regularly jump on at any particular time or day, like weekends only? Or is it more a free form people just jump on whenever during the day, afternoon, night etc. I haven't played since AE2012 and super keen to get some games.

i've played a handful of times over the last 20 days n these are from my 'recent community' list:
EmpathicGenie7, missamelia121, ChaosQuiche, Chenchen5437, X JOSHU4 X, CatchallToe79, Phar40h, SheetBuzzard386, dutchmonie, REHAMED, Barbz81, SHORYU GAME, DIBBLY DAVID (mostly SF), Hammy Bee, Matty doopla, Im Choppa, StruckTadpole26, Uliqmadik .. Subiiaaco, Omoi Hecki (mostly destroying people in SF), MAGNUM Ego, kasta nc (mostly SF), SkyhookDM, KYUUBI MODE au (mostly SF, rmainly ranked, leaves after 1 loss in endless), MetallicCake, Buckshot Sundae, Koukiyu, KellyNUTS (plays anything)

most of the guys above play more than one game, so you'll have to msg them n organise a time to play SF specfically :)

from my friend list:
Chinaustralia, Fimbler (original), GivenGiraffe204, hung123, mysteryz82, R0bsux, ReasonedSpider4

^ these guys, like myself, prefer offline to XBL or PC but if you're looking for practice n you see these guys online, then they'll most likely be playing SF.
"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

Offline Heavy Weapons

« Reply #6343 on: July 17, 2015, 01:41:26 AM »
GGs to anybody i played recently
Oi Oi Moi. Best Crunch Heavy Punch in melbourne! fimblers and fimblettes get slapped silleh!

Offline CARNAGE

« Reply #6344 on: July 17, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
'Omoi Hecki has Signed In' - February 20, 2009

Still signed in to this day
I SHOULDA UPPERCUTTED!