Author Topic: XBL and PSN contacts and player database (SFIV)  (Read 18860 times)

Offline OzPsych0

Re: XBL and PSN contacts and player database (SFIV)
« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »
If anyone here is still playing SSFIV AE I'm on the psn most days and desperately want competition for endless battles.

PSN: OzPsych0 < last character is a zero, I main Cody but try my hand at others like Hakan

« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »
If anyone here is still playing SSFIV AE I'm on the psn most days and desperately want competition for endless battles.

PSN: OzPsych0 < last character is a zero, I main Cody but try my hand at others like Hakan

add me man, im not on often but i do like to face people i have played before.

i used to main cody, but dropped him for hawk.

maybe we can teach each other some things :)

Offline OzPsych0

« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2013, 03:57:36 PM »
Added you mate ,not playing at the moment, watching a show with the wife. Should be right later on tonight though.

Offline shattereddreams

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
Hi all,

XBL: Hotdogface
GFWL: Hotdogface

I used to play a bit back in the day but haven't really touched the game much since AE came out since I moved far away and my friends all got bored of the game. I'd love to pick the game up again and play against people online (or in person if anyone is around the Penrith area). :) Thanks guys

Offline Shmick

« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2013, 08:57:59 PM »
Hey all  ;D

I'm trying to get into SSF4 in time for Ultra's release, or more specifically, being able to use Poison in a (good) fighting game  :-* :-* :-*

If anyone would like to beat up a mobile training dummy then by all means please add me to XBL haha

XBL: shmickmik

Thanks!
Mick.
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2014, 04:35:28 PM »
Hi guys if you can, add me for some XBL games- muttonhead01

Just getting back into online, gotta get rid of some of my considerable rust.

Heavy, I need some Saget practice!  :p:
My "chronicles of a scrub": http://beingascrub.com/