Author Topic: MvC3 Video Thread  (Read 6233 times)

Re: MvC3 Video Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
Awesome to hear, I wasn't sure if you were getting into the game or not.

Pre-release I had you pegged as a major threat to watch out for for at OHN after your TvC showing at apac (since the game was looking very TvC esque at the time).
I always like seeing my predictions come to life haha.
Stop sandbagging.

CPS2

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »
My only criticism of that video is that the first combo should have come later in the video. To date that is probably one the best combos I've seen so far in any marvel 3 video (tragic standard).

Usually I'd put the best combo at the end, and the 2nd best combo at the beginning, and the first draft did have that combo at the end. The problem was, there were a couple of awesome combos using the blocked bomb glitch, and if they were the first thing anyone noticed, all the comments would be "this is not legit." So I figured that the 100-55 hit counter had to be the first thing that everyone notices, it lets you accept weird shit later in the video.

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »
So I figured that the 100-55 hit counter had to be the first thing that everyone notices, it lets you accept weird shit later in the video.

Really solid reasoning, in hindsight I would have to completely agree.

Regardless awesome stuff. Haven't enjoyed a combo video out of Australia this much since this.

Stop sandbagging.