Author Topic: [Syd] Blazblue hookups  (Read 72507 times)

Re: [Syd] Blazblue hookups
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
About sessions, Saturday I can host after 4pm till around 11pm ish. :)

As for Friday, if some of you want to pop by before heading to GGs during the tea break and evening times, you're welcomed to do so.

6 people, including myself, should be able to fit.

Im fine with either days. Altho I believe friday is the best for everyone. Whereabouts is ur place?

Btw I saw u(zerokage) from 8wayrun. You still play SCIV?

Offline Fireryda

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2011, 10:39:35 PM »
""Not exactly news, but today when Mori was asked how arakune was allowed to have 85% damage from one hit, he responded (without the need for the interpreter). "Ah so you play Tager then?"""
for everybody else its 100% damage  :(
huehuehuehuehue

Offline Isorropia

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »
where did u find that from? (its not in the mori conference thread of DL)

This is how u get cursed in CS2. Bash him to pulp until he gets 50 meter. Then u get jabbed once. Done. lol

(atleast he still has to work to get that jab.)

It wasn't at that QA session, I think it was from a day or two later or something...found it in the tager boards.

Also, lol @ suggesting arakune has to work for anything, when you're talking to a tager player. :S

Offline keithkimyh

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2011, 12:02:09 PM »
yes arakune has to work for his curse, so does everyone having to work for their dmg

the point is, i work as hard as an arakune player to get in a hit confirmed-jab, arakune fails block/makes a mistake, i get 2k-5k dmg with meter or meterless.

i make a mistake/fail block ONCE, and gg game over

how's that fair
Arakune still not removed from Blazblue. Why.

Offline zakieg

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2011, 10:37:56 PM »
About sessions, Saturday I can host after 4pm till around 11pm ish. :)

As for Friday, if some of you want to pop by before heading to GGs during the tea break and evening times, you're welcomed to do so.

6 people, including myself, should be able to fit.

Im fine with either days. Altho I believe friday is the best for everyone. Whereabouts is ur place?

Btw I saw u(zerokage) from 8wayrun. You still play SCIV?
SCIV yeah I can get some games for it but I don't have my copy lol. I prefer Tekken now considering how developed it is. Note SC5 will still rock my world esp if it moves like SC2 with some of 4's new subsystems.

CS2 vids recently got me quite fired up for it again. Like how Hakumen is more varied again like in CT but better. Same applies to more of the cast esp Ragna being the best example.

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2011, 10:53:47 AM »
Yo Zakieg

Just pm`ed my number to u. Just so its easier to find out when and where etc. Thx!

Offline Runis

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
I'll send you mine too while we're at it, just in case Davo's phone falls down the toilet or something.

Offline zakieg

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »
I got your numbers.

On Friday I say the best time to come is somewhere after lunch time. I might head to GGs around 4-5pm.

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
So is everybody going at say 1-2pm? 

Hmm...so ya need to head over to GGs at 4-5pm...Normally we continue on after dinner. Im proposing if Zakieg comes to Keiths so that ppl who doesnt go to GGs can play a bit longer. (Tho that'll mean travelling to Kensington)

Or plan B, hangaround until 4-5ish then go to Kensington, which Im not sure if ppl can be stuffed to do, hence it turns to an early finish. :S

Offline Runis

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »
I can't make it till about 6 like always. Lemme know what you guys are doing.

Offline zakieg

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2011, 01:29:15 AM »
Hmm this does sound quite complicated but it's up to you all. If you're (maybe Isorropia) playing in the Marvel 3 tourney tonight then my place sounds like the better option. Early finish but there's a next time. :)

I'd like to travel but I'd prefer to take a full committed day or 2 when I'm more free sorry. :(

Offline Isorropia

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2011, 08:28:44 AM »
I've got an assignment I'm working on so I'll be at uni until at least like...4 or so. So...yeah.

Offline zakieg

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »
Ah shame. Next time then.

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
Ill come around 2-3pm if thats still on? (brings SCIV while no one comes.) Probably bum around while ppl are playing at GGs.

Offline zakieg

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »
That will be fine. :)