Author Topic: SOLD: XBOX 360, SSFIV, MADCATZ TE STICK  (Read 2923 times)

Offline sakurafice

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: XBOX 360, SSFIV, MADCATZ TE STICK
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »
i'll be willing to buy it all if everyone backs out lol

i need to get this game T_____T

cypheros

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »
mutton,

as people keep telling me, too many ryu players already ;D so i thought i'd help cull the population abit.

nah all good. decided to concentrate on real life. young family, home renovation and all. the change in community direction with the release of MvC3 also helped as i know i won't be playing that game

immensely enjoyed the games and the friends i've made but yeah, just gonna leave it for now (like i did 15 years ago for sf2).

who knows in another 15 years i might be back for sf6!

This is indeed sad news for the Melbourne community with a guy that possesses so much humility and heart. You've done so much for it and you've really brought many together to share some great moments. I may not have been a frequent attendee at cch but I certainly know how much effort you've put into these meetups. It was great getting to know you and I'm sure I'll still see you around however I can certainly empathize with your commitments to your family and home. Wish you all the best for the future mate!!

Offline shadowsoul

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »
How much for the stick? Am in Melb :)

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »
Damn, Chris is dropping SF4? That sucks.

You still going to be able to come down to CCH every now and again buddy, if only to say hello?

Thanks for everything! CCH is something that I really, really enjoyed!
Play Skullgirls

chris

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »
Sorry i haven't updated the thread but i think they're all sold.

Also thanks for the kind words. I've had the best time playing sfiv with "arguably" :D Australia's best fighting community.

Mutton for all the ryu knowledge and tips. Cypherion and your crazy ibuki. I knew you would do well once you started going to offline meetups. Toxy with your awesome gameplay yet one of the most friendly and modest person i've ever had the privilege to know. The rest of the Melbourne crew. Ali and his Brothers. You guys are really doing great things for the community. Akira with bringing all the knowledge to melbourne and holding those level up classes. I tried to learn from you but i was too much of a scrub to understand and implement what you were trying to teach. Andy/Zan/Loki without whom melbourne fighting community would not be what it is today. Mole, H and Heavy. 3 more top players who have been really kind to me. All the awesome guys that came to the Collingwood meetups for chat and play, zerokill, korbiddon, bugsimus, spidercarnage, vitriol, jkwanq, wei, ero, syntax and million other people i've neglected to mention but melbourne in general! Got to know so many people and had so much fun.

actually scratch that word "arguably". definitely australia's best fighting community.

Regarding Collingwood Meetups, I'm sure it will continue. So many passionate and dedicated melbourne players now for it not to continue.