Author Topic: MVC3 - General Questions and Answers  (Read 14996 times)

Re: MVC3 - General Questions and Answers
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2011, 08:17:33 PM »
Am I able to post a video up of my character gameplay and get some feedback? Or is that for another thread entirely (Sorry, I'm a new member).

your more than welcome to post a video up mate, maybe create a new thread though so its all in one place for you =)
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God

« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »
hey kg this your new avatar ok
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2011, 12:18:35 AM »
nah im keeping this avatar

u mad?

stayfree
CEO of ABM. Bringin the HATE since 08 son
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1660/img0546vx.jpg

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2011, 12:31:48 AM »
you-got-me mad now...
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2011, 01:07:46 AM »
Does anyone else experience serious lag input/general lag when playing on PS3? It could also be the location I live, but I want to know if other Australians also have the same problem I do?

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »
Could also be your monitor man. I don't play on PS3, but different LCD's and LED's can have fairly noticeable delay.
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »
Could also be your monitor man. I don't play on PS3, but different LCD's and LED's can have fairly noticeable delay.

Oh, I mean online man :P Offline play is fine haha.

« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »

online is bad in general, but from when ive played on ps3 it is almost unplayable

« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2011, 11:34:48 AM »

online is bad in general, but from when ive played on ps3 it is almost unplayable

Would you recommend XBOX for playing online and practising? Or using training mode/ getting some mates to practice with?

« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »
imo offline is the only way to go with marvel, hoping Ultimate has better net code

But online is fine if you just wana practice some strats, xbox marvel def > ps3 marvel though

« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »
nah im keeping this avatar

u mad?

stayfree

stay free just like them wallabys son!
<ABM|umad> yeh, lil wayne is the fkin best

Offline jarop

« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2011, 10:44:55 PM »
Where do people get their video fix? I have too much time on my hands at work + an unexplainable desire to actually improve at this game
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »
Subscribe to stkicked on YouTube . Lots of long vids with combofiend vs other top players.
<ABM|umad> yeh, lil wayne is the fkin best

Offline Shmick

« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »
Hey all!

Not exactly sure if this is the right thread to post this so i will just try my luck :P

I have finalyl finally fainnyll FINALLYYYY chosen a team in UMVC3!!

So i was wondering if anyone would like to have some lengthy sessions on XBL at all? Just to let everyone know though, i don't take online matches seriously at all :P I use online to help me learn the current trends, human tactics and matchup knowledge etc.

So if you are super sick and want a moving training dummy i am yo man! OR If you are just starting out then by all means add me for some games because i am not the type to sit here and gloat about my win or whatever.

Add me on XBL and let's learn how to chop wesker's balls off and shove them right up his ass!!!  8)
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.