Author Topic: Need more ranked matches  (Read 1767 times)

Need more ranked matches
« on: February 17, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
Not just enough people playing rank and lobby system is so long and annoying not like ssf4 !
retired as best sent in aus
no more umvc3 time for sfxt

Offline Ichorid

Re: Need more ranked matches
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 05:09:52 PM »
That's because it was Ranked or nothing for fight requests in SSF4... not sure if that was good or bad overall.

All I know is that while I'm still learning this I don't care about the 'Beginner' tag- I'm sticking to Player Matches.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:19:46 AM »
yeah finding ranked matches sucks. not picking from a list is crap too . I played a bunch last night but some took ages to find. lost more than i won but I dont mind . this game is just fun to play

bksama I played you in 1 and you completly smashed me. It was cool to see someone  who knows what they're doin go at it . even if I got raped

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »
yeah finding ranked matches sucks. not picking from a list is crap too

I find the best way to do it is set fight request on and head into training mode, I attempt one combo and then get a challenge so it's not too much waiting about. GG for the match we had last night too :D

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
yeah finding ranked matches sucks. not picking from a list is crap too

I find the best way to do it is set fight request on and head into training mode, I attempt one combo and then get a challenge so it's not too much waiting about. GG for the match we had last night too :D

yeah. You smash me with doramaru black hole things didnt ya ? couldnt get around the bloody things