Author Topic: MVC 3 bradygames guide  (Read 4118 times)

Re: MVC 3 bradygames guide
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »
I'm hoping mine has arrived today. I wish I'd just ponied up for the express delivery.
Play Skullgirls

Offline Loki

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »
Mine arrived today, I've just flipped through it and it looks incredibly good. It's going to take ages to go through it all and learn from it, there's so much stuff packed in.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56:03 PM »
It was written by Buktooth, and its well worth the money, mine arrived 3 days after shipping and that was from Amazon

Offline shadowsoul

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »
Got mine from PlayAsia today, shipping was a little longer than I thought it'd be but whatevs. If anyone is doubting whether to get this or not, DO NOT HESITATE this thing is over 400 pages, and the writing is about as tiny as they can make it, and its all full of information, I am considering changing up my whole team after reading some descriptions based on playstyle alone, this thing also includes BnBs for alot of different situations.

If every fighting game has this type of guide in print, we'd all be in a much better place. :P

This thing will pay off for years to come I reckon.

tl;dr GET IT GET IT NOW

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
Got mine today, its amazing.
Play Skullgirls

Offline Ichorid

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
My pre-order still hasn't arrived from Amazon.

I wouldn't normally be fretting but it seems like most of you guys got yours some days ago...

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 11:10:16 PM »
I bought mine a week after the game came out from Amazon and it showed up in 1 week

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »
My pre-order still hasn't arrived from Amazon.

I wouldn't normally be fretting but it seems like most of you guys got yours some days ago...

i bought mine from amazon b4 the game came out and it hasnt arrived yet, according to the shipping info it should be here next week
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God

Offline Ichorid

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »
Well mine arrived today. All I can say is wow.

I never had the pleasure of owning that SF Anniversary Collection guide and so this is really the first time a guide from someone like Bradygames has impressed me. Bravo.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
Well mine arrived today. All I can say is wow.

I never had the pleasure of owning that SF Anniversary Collection guide and so this is really the first time a guide from someone like Bradygames has impressed me. Bravo.

haha mine just arrived to, just had a quick look through and its amazing, glad i bought it ($20ish)
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God