Author Topic: Arts Hobbies Group Buy, SYDNEY 27/2/11  (Read 1568 times)

Arts Hobbies Group Buy, SYDNEY 27/2/11
« on: February 19, 2011, 11:09:57 PM »
From: http://www.ozhadou.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5621

Wow, sorry about the delay, I'll be doing a group buy from Art's Hobbies on the 17 27th (Oops) of February.

If you want anything from Arts Hobbies, I will add it to my order, and pay for the postage which is a flat rate for less than 15 or so items.

I can drop the stuff of to Good Games in Sydney when they arrive.

If you want a custom item (ie, artwork or etched plexi) I ask that you pay me up front via paypal or in person this Wednesday the 23rd of February between 6:30 and 7:30pm when I stop by and say hi.

If you want something standard like a clear plexi or a balltop you can pay me when they arrive.

If you have artwork you'll need to get it ready soon and upload it to hotfile or something like that. I'll zip all the artwork together and upload it as a group to Art's website with instructions.

PM me with your details if you're interested.

On a cheery note, the artwork I've been waiting for is finally done and looks fn cool:

http://img202.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17211_StickOne_122_58lo.jpg

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17212_StickTwo_122_39lo.jpg
My Youtube Page
  :db:  :lk:  :db:  :lp:  :db:  :hp:  :qcb: :mk:  :hk:  :dpf: :lk:  :hp:  :hp: :hp:

Offline Joel Gospel

Re: Arts Hobbies Group Buy, SYDNEY 27/2/11
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:22:26 AM »
hey man, i'm interested - im looking at buying 1 plexi and about 3 artworks. my artwork is almost ready. how can i pay you?
Mashing Ga Bro. Rowing thunda!

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »
Hi, thanks for the PM, and organising this order.
Could you please order for me:

1 x Namco Plexi ( standard )
1 x HRAP2/3/EX ( standard - regular 8 )
1 x HRAP2/3/EX ( black, etched hybrid - regular 8 )

I can pay you anyway at GGS, probably this Wednesday.
ヽ(ー`)ノ

Offline garylok

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
Just a quick question, whats the difference in buying on my own rather than group buy? I assume itll be cheaper postage but by how much?

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:59:37 PM »
Hey Garylok,

How are you? been ages since your cody beat me down on psn!

I'm just going to pay for the postage myself, because you get 15 items from him at a flat rate. Kind of community service.

So postage is: free. If you're in Sydney and can come and get it from me.

[Edit:] Actually, the postage to Australia starts at 35.71 USD for a single item and very gradually creeps up for each item added. By the time I'd added everyone aboves ^^^ stuff to mine it went from 36.51 to 42.51, so I'm asking people to include $2 extra for postage.
I haven't really thought about the currency, i think my credit card is doing about 97 cents atm, so just throw in a dollar or two extra I suppose to cover that.

If someone orders 100 things obviously we'll need to renegotiate.
My Youtube Page
  :db:  :lk:  :db:  :lp:  :db:  :hp:  :qcb: :mk:  :hk:  :dpf: :lk:  :hp:  :hp: :hp:

Offline 0Renzokuken0

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 11:17:36 PM »
Haha nice Sakura artwork ftw. Think you could add a Full Panel TE stick cover 8 button layout etched with ps3 labels? I still don't have any art work but i'm working on that :D.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 01:10:11 PM »
Okay, order's been placed!
My Youtube Page

Offline Davo87

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Hey Garylok,

[Edit:] Actually, the postage to Australia starts at 35.71 USD for a single item and very gradually creeps up for each item added. By the time I'd added everyone aboves ^^^ stuff to mine it went from 36.51 to 42.51, so I'm asking people to include $2 extra for postage.

I hope when u mean for a single item it refers only to the plexi. How can the postage for each artwork costs the much when its just paper? o_O

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »
I hope when u mean for a single item it refers only to the plexi. How can the postage for each artwork costs the much when its just paper? o_O

Nah, he posts everything via USPS courier with tracking etc, so even if he's just sending a single dustcover or something there's the base cost.

Talking about which, he just despatched it! Tracking at http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=CQ348230920US

Apparently it won't appear for a few hours, though.

[Edit] It's all here. Looks sick.
My Youtube Page