Author Topic: 2PLAY GAMING: QanBa Sticks and Stick parts  (Read 12329 times)

Re: 2PLAY GAMING: QanBa Sticks and Stick parts
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2011, 03:33:51 PM »
Car accident? lies...he was street fighting and broke his legs. I guess I'll have to pick up a cheap and shitty for the meantime. I could be waiting 3 months for him to get out of ICU.

Thats just plain rude...
The 17 year young monster.

Offline 0746

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »
Obviously I don't. Noone spends time in ICU after breaking their legs.
~cv
悪とは何だ

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »
guess that would explain why my repeated attempts at contact through a few different channels went completely ignored... best wishes to philip and his family for a quick recovery

because i got no response from philip and didn't start any kind of transaction with him i ended up scouring the interwebs for other sources - for anyone who hasn't sent money to philip and can't wait, play-asia stocks the Q4 3in1 (xbox/ps3/pc) as well as a Q4 for just ps3/pc.

i'm not sure what the go is with their stock levels of the Q4 3in1, as ive seen them go in and out of stock a few times over the last few weeks but luckily and i managed to get an order in while there was 2 left last week.  arrived last night - can't even compare how much better it is than the Hori FS3 i was using.  i still suck but at least i know all the dropped inputs are my fault now haha

anyone keen to try and get one from play-asia, check back daily cos thats the only way i managed to order while it was i stock... less than 8 hours after i ordered mine they were out of stock again.

Offline BigJimmyStyle85

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
Where else can I buy this stick from? Play-Asia has nothing. looking for a Q3 wireless.

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
i look at play-asia just now and it has 'In stock, usually ships within 24hrs' for q4?
omg.. its so wet..

Offline BigJimmyStyle85

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2011, 11:32:58 AM »
i look at play-asia just now and it has 'In stock, usually ships within 24hrs' for q4?

Not sure if that's directed me but I'm after a Q3 wireless

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
shit sorry u r right, i miss read and thout u mean q4.

i recon q4 are the shit now if you are not getting madcatz, since its also 3in1, so if q3 not in stock then get q4 if you want ;)
omg.. its so wet..

Offline BigJimmyStyle85

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
I already have a 360 TE but I'm switching to PS3, and would prefer it to be wireless and the Q4 isn't.

Offline 0746

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
You can still backorder with Play-asia. They've already back ordered so it'll be in stock soon. Will be a hell lot faster and cheaper.
~cv
悪とは何だ