Author Topic: WTS: Xbox 360 Bundle - $300  (Read 978 times)

Offline Ph0x@L1c10u5

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
WTS: Xbox 360 Bundle - $300
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »
No longer using my 360, gone PS3 :)

Crazy Bundle !

An Xbox 60GB System (special edition, call for details)
2x wired headsets
1x wireless headset
1x controller with charging cable
1x full size MS remote
1x game - Call of Duty Modern Warfare
1x LAN cable
1x HDMI Cable (optional)

This Bundle should cover everything you need for the ultimate Xbox Experience, I no longer play Xbox, and have not touched my system in almost 6 months.

The system itself has been kept in immaculate condition, never moved from my room and in an area with plenty of ventilation. NEVER had RROD, NEVER had to be repaired or had any problems at all, even the power unit was not kept on carpet, but on top of a wood table to ensure good heat dissipation. I still have the boxes etc. I really look after my stuff, your going to benefit. Its all wiped, updated to the latest firmware ready to go.

Everything else on the list is also in near perfect condition. I am happy to chuck in a HDMI Cable, but this is the only item which has signs of wear and tear, but it doesnt have any problems, just doesnt look as nice (not that you see the worn parts at all anyway).

Give me a call, if you have any questions

- Fox
9006 5188
Bison: For the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. For me, it was Tuesday.
 Sagat: Guile ? ALIVE !? Bison: Of course ! His "death" was designed to ingratiate his spies with you ! (Bison covers his eye) but I guess you didn\'t SEE that one did you !

Re: WTS: Xbox 360 Bundle - $300
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:06:09 AM »
How much for the Xbox, wired and wireless headset, and shipping to Sydney 2176?
The 17 year young monster.

Offline sakurafice

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: Xbox 360 Bundle - $300
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
would i be able to get the xbox, controller and HDMI for 200? ^_^;