Author Topic: [SFxT] Street Fighter x Tekken Thread  (Read 39479 times)

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Thread
« Reply #480 on: March 15, 2012, 04:36:22 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafqpZ1vU7s

1018 damage combo. doable in a match, but highly unlikely. hahahaha

Offline Alexk

« Reply #481 on: March 15, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
Seems like you could use the first high damage combo to definitely punish DPs and probably roll backs. So it doesn't sound that unlikely.

Shouldn't Steve's dash be able to chase roll backs to the extent of the roll? I haven't got the game yet so I can't really test it out.

Could probably whiff punish command throws, dashing through a fireball (guessing at the right time) as well as certain whiffed, heavy normals, if they're getting predictable but I would really have to test that one out. This depends on the start up of the gatling gun after the dash though. Is it fairly fast?

Also is the combo completely corner dependent? Meaning can you be close to the corner and push them into it to complete the combo?

« Reply #482 on: March 15, 2012, 05:58:20 PM »
It is doable, not with the specific gem activation tho, so if you punish them in the corner it could be a guaranteed 805 damage (no gems) if you had 3 bars.

Also yeah, you can punish fireballs and whiffed command throws, not sure about whiffed normals tho, the start up is pretty long.

The combo would have to be in the corner, otherwise the Close standing HP wont connect and it may push them out of the gatling gun.

Offline Alexk

« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2012, 07:13:39 PM »
Yeah the start up seemed iffy/slow.

Good shit anyway!

« Reply #484 on: March 16, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
just scraped 6 more damage onto that combo to make it 1024 haha

« Reply #485 on: March 16, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
is rolentos rekka even punishable? whenever i block either of 2 follow ups, i cant seem to get the hit on it once its ended :S

« Reply #486 on: March 16, 2012, 09:03:22 PM »
is rolentos rekka even punishable? whenever i block either of 2 follow ups, i cant seem to get the hit on it once its ended :S

1st hit safe, 2nd and 3rd hits punishable. 1st hit can be punished by alpha counter.
Play Skullgirls