Author Topic: Not enough people online  (Read 1498 times)

Offline shadowsoul

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Not enough people online
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
On xbl anyway...tried ranked and player match...argh cannot practise this game its making me sad :(

add me and play often please: ssjfirzen

Re: Not enough people online
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
PSN isn't much different  :-\

Offline Alexk

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 01:59:13 PM »
The laaa---gggg-g-g is probably the biggest factor for my reason not to play marvel. It is just way too hard. Getting lagged out while I'm trying to learn just fucking shits me. Why would I wan't to wait for someone to play if theres gonna be a 1/3 or more chance of it happening? Thats my reason and I'm sure a lot of other people think so too.

I think everyone makes lobbies and then play with people they know (that won't lag) which seems like the best idea. You can grind out how to deal with a match up this way too, instead of getting lagged out and wonder what went wrong. That could be a reason as to why people aren't on.

It seems like there is also a problem with connecting people in ranked because it seems really strange to wait sooo long for a ranked match in a game that came out a couple months ago. Theres definitely something fishy with that.

findlay_stuart

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 02:36:04 PM »
Theres the SSF4 factor aswell. I've played this game for about 3 hours all up since I got it, I think a bunch of people probably bought it on hype (like me), but are just not suited to this type of game. I've chatted with a few folk online who prefer to stick with SF after trying MVC.