Author Topic: Arcade Edition May Not be the Last of the Street Fighter IV Series  (Read 4773 times)

Re: Arcade Edition May Not be the Last of the Street Fighter IV Series
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 02:21:34 AM »
Sorry but I can't justify more than one line for you. Please stop being stupid.
Perth made me do it.

Offline ABM|monmi

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 02:26:11 AM »
Quote from: findlay_stuart
Kindly point out the part of thread I highlight that Fei is not Top Tier

I'm just tired of hearing the Fei Long "God Tier" when it's not true

3 day's play?

AE has been out for months. Everyone disregarding your views is doing so because we have been playing AE for ages.
[16:06] <@humanbomb> stick with viper mon
[16:07] <@humanbomb> you are not good enough to learn new chars xd

findlay_stuart

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2011, 02:33:57 AM »
Kindly point out the part of thread I highlight that Fei is not Top Tier

I'm just tired of hearing the Fei Long "God Tier" when it's not true

Either your not familiar with terms, or your clutching at straws. Top Tier and "God" or "S" Tier are terms that mean completely different things. Do me a favour and chill out pal, if you want to try and get one up on me then go right ahead, just make sure you get the facts straight. I'm not here to make enemy's . Apart from whoever the idiot is in the above post, he's written off... ;D

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 02:38:54 AM »
pretty sure tatsu escape was baitable and punishable in console buddy.

the nerf just made punishing it scrub friendly, and crippled the keepaway ability of akuma/ryu
CEO of ABM. Bringin the HATE since 08 son
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1660/img0546vx.jpg

findlay_stuart

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »
Look mate,  it's tit for tat here, you've probably had a few beers like me and are passing some time. Maybe not, you could be 13 and are priming yourself for "You Jizz" , but anyway, it's cool, I'm good with what I said , so are you. If you jump online then give me a shout, we'll go at at.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 02:48:43 AM »
The best part is how we all know you're free like the toy with a happy meal and you've got no idea who you're talking to.
Perth made me do it.

Offline ABM|monmi

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 02:50:43 AM »
Let me clarify a few things. I am not a random online xbl scrub/eventscrubs poster that is complaining that Fei is broken, infact I don't even play online at all. I am arcade bred, join tournaments and play offline casuals all the time.

I do not have a problem with Fei Long even if he is retardedly good in AE(Which I deduce that me and everyone else you are arguing with has played way longer than you have). What I do have a problem with is people disregarding tier lists and international top player opinions in favor of their 3 day old conclusion that basically says 'It's not that bad, deal with it'. Do you see how stupid this is?
[16:06] <@humanbomb> stick with viper mon
[16:07] <@humanbomb> you are not good enough to learn new chars xd

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2011, 02:52:59 AM »
Look mate,  it's tit for tat here, you've probably had a few beers like me and are passing some time. Maybe not, you could be 13 and are priming yourself for "You Jizz" , but anyway, it's cool, I'm good with what I said , so are you. If you jump online then give me a shout, we'll go at at.

sorry, i am the youngest one here :).
              this threads gotten way off track too.
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:41 AM »

sorry, i am the youngest one here :).

go to sleep son
[/quote]  this is my bed time story hahaha
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

findlay_stuart

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 03:04:39 AM »
Let me clarify a few things. I am not a random online xbl scrub/eventscrubs poster that is complaining that Fei is broken, infact I don't even play online at all. I am arcade bred, join tournaments and play offline casuals all the time.

I do not have a problem with Fei Long even if he is retardedly good in AE(Which I deduce that me and everyone else you are arguing with has played way longer than you have). What I do have a problem with is people disregarding tier lists and international top player opinions in favor of their 3 day old conclusion that basically says 'It's not that bad, deal with it'. Do you see how stupid this is?

ahhh at last , signs of intelligence, now I can talk to you.  ;)

I have no doubt that what your saying is probably 99.9% correct, it's the fact that your not understanding my points around this whole thread from start to finish. Perhaps its my writing style, it could be that I'm Scottish or perhaps your right and I am completely wrong. I quote...

Sure I'm defending him because he's my main, but he's not blown way out that he needs fixed

Trying to balance them all is an impossible task

He is solid, but what I'm saying is whats wrong with that? He doesn't have any over the top bullshit, and if people educated themselves better, they realise how unsafe a great deal of that pressure is.

he's just a very solid quality character in the right hands.

Now , that's the basis of my opinions with the bull shit removed. If you disagree with me then I accept that, I'm happy to have a difference of opinion and talk about it. You don't need to upload a cool picture of you in a banana suit and pretend your funny  ;)

Bearing in mind the IPLAYWINNER LIST IN MAY 2010 looked like this...

Rufus, Akuma, Guile, Abel, Sagat

A: Dictator, C. Viper, Ryu

B+: Boxer, Chun Li, E. Honda, Dhalsim, Ibuki

B: Zangief, Blanka, Seth, Dudley, Cammy, El Fuerte, Ken, Juri, Rose

C: T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Fei Long, Cody, Gouken, Claw, Adon, Gen

D: Hakan, Makoto, Sakura, Dan

Just a indication that thing's change, Fei will remain top no doubt. But give it time before we jump the gun.

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 03:11:53 AM »
Dude, the guy in that picture fucking wishes he was me.

You really need to stop talking about things you don't know anything about. (start with Street Fighter)
Perth made me do it.

findlay_stuart

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 03:17:51 AM »
The best part is how we all know you're free like the toy with a happy meal and you've got no idea who you're talking to.

I'll only address this point, because I feel like it's worth noting. I couldn't give a rats ass if you were Mago and ABM was Daigo. I have played Street Fighter in Arcades since I was 12, I am now 30. I won't insult your intelligence as clearly your IQ is off the richter scale but I'm sure you can work that out.

I'm not sure what you have against me, perhaps you like to vocally back ABM as a "King Kong beating his chest " type show to make other members in "the know"  take note that you are with the top dogs and you "back em"

Regardless, I'm a good guy, I play online all the time, I am not the greatest at SSF4 but I do alright. If you'd like some matches then i'll oblige. But you can stop with the macho bullshit, I couldn't care mate, honestly.

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 03:33:39 AM »
I have played Street Fighter in Arcades since I was 12, I am now 30.

But you can stop with the macho bullshit, I couldn't care mate, honestly.

Perth made me do it.

findlay_stuart

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 04:16:46 AM »
I have played Street Fighter in Arcades since I was 12, I am now 30.

But you can stop with the macho bullshit, I couldn't care mate, honestly.

Stating a point to your condescending tone. Its cool jaunty, I looked you up on you tube. Your a nobody just like me. We should be friends.  ;)