Author Topic: Arcade Edition May Not be the Last of the Street Fighter IV Series  (Read 4977 times)

Re: Arcade Edition May Not be the Last of the Street Fighter IV Series
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 05:22:58 PM »
Anyone here had a thought that maybe the last 2 characters that get introduced to SSFIVAE's roster MAY also be in SFxT (from the SF side of course)? They both use the same style in the looks department, so it seems possible.

Kinda defeats the purpose of Capcom making it well known that non SFIV characters will show up in SFxT if they than go and put them in AE.
That would depend on how many SF characters that aren't from SFIV they plan on putting in.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
That would depend on how many SF characters that aren't from SFIV they plan on putting in.

Most people are thinking 20 per side at the most..... I really doubt you'll get more than 3 or 4 new fighters that aren't in SFIV already. Ono's team are flat out with SFxT... not only do they have to convert a significant amount of characters from SFIV mechanics to SFxT they than have to make roughly 20 Tekken characters work in a SF style game yet still feel like they're the same character... and that's ignoring all the guest character crap like Cole and working in Vita crossplay with PS3.
SSFIV & SFxTK - Cammy/Ken
UMvC3 -Storm/SentinelMorrigan

Offline derrace

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2011, 05:45:25 PM »
I want to see Evil Yun and Yang. Combine both chars into 1. Who needs Seth when you got Yung?

Offline whatcudgowrong

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »
I want 3S Chun Li!!  ;)

How is Chun Li player like an Star Wars Imperial pilot? They both use Thigh Fighters. 

But seriously, Capcom character designers should ease up on her thighs.
http://alejandro-mikros.deviantart.com/art/Chun-Li-Phour-Mod-Alt3-PC-194101835
She can punch too, you know..

I'm surprised that there aren't more variants of other characters like Charlie Nash (Guile clone) or The Dolls (Cammy clone).

Offline Hisagi

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »
Evidence is stacking up... https://twitter.com/#!/yoshi_onochin/status/81946284319195136

@Yoshi_OnoChin
Thx for your opinion. we'll planning something in future. RT @JerBeep: nah yun and yang are just poorly designed.

Obviously Ono's tweets need to be taken with a grain of salt, but it's looking more likely it will someday eventuate than not.

Offline Alexk

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »
But they were supposed to in there to 'pull the community together to fight the common foe'. But now they're 'poorely designed'.

Fucking bullshit.

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:16 AM »
I'm surprised that there aren't more variants of other characters like Charlie Nash (Guile clone) or The Dolls (Cammy clone).

That's what we'll probably get if we get more characters and another rebalance.
SSFIV & SFxTK - Cammy/Ken
UMvC3 -Storm/SentinelMorrigan

Offline shadowsoul

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »
But they were supposed to in there to 'pull the community together to fight the common foe'. But now they're 'poorely designed'.

Fucking bullshit.

Ono never said they're poorly designed, he was responding to the tweet by JerBeep.

But planning something in the future is >_>

One day Evo will have an SF4 that's been out more than a year.

Offline Alexk

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2011, 10:14:17 AM »
lol i don't know how twitter works :s