Author Topic: SSFIV PC/Gentlemen's Platform - ALT+F4 for meter gaining taunts!  (Read 412261 times)

Re: PC - Post match feedback
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
ggs to people on ranked

only lost 2 games so far in ranked, one to slidenafl and another to a random when skype stopped my controls from working when someone called  >:(

loving the PC version, combos i miss all the time on other consoles just feel so much easier now, i have v sync turned off to stop that horrible input lag but because of that i get screen tearing throughout the center of the screen when playing, its not too anoying but it would be good to not have it at all.

@oil, i believe the update is coming either 2nite or 2moro, its on eventhubs front page  :p:
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 05:47:16 PM »
ggs to everyone i played.
Sorry my net at home is shitty eventho its fibre optic lol, for some reason it gets spike at times where most other times its all smooth ><

stest was probably one of the best gief on pc vanilla so dont feel bad if u lose ;)
i havnt played him on ae yet, but its good so far that lots of good players are on the pc bandwagon.
 :spd:

Do you remember GFWL GT sswyu? Back in Vanilla I recall him having one of the best Giefs on PC
"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 10:30:16 PM »
I was wondering why everyone's computer was ranked "A" while my beast was ranked "E", im like wtf?? Then I went to fraps a replay and it was in the GFWL battle screen it asked me, sifn't A+ dammit :P

Also if you mash Start/[A] while the fight screen is loading, watch how fast it loads into the match, the commentator cant even finish his sentence & the player BB/PP doesn't have a chance to be read. :D

My only Gripe with the PC version is there appears to be a bug if you purchased it on Steam & you purchased the Complete Costume pack in GFWL. Doesn't seem to want to register that one has the DLC :/

I want to troll with Oni in the pink dress :(

Offline moreadon

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 07:08:24 AM »
ggs to people on ranked

only lost 2 games so far in ranked, one to slidenafl and another to a random when skype stopped my controls from working when someone called  >:(

loving the PC version, combos i miss all the time on other consoles just feel so much easier now, i have v sync turned off to stop that horrible input lag but because of that i get screen tearing throughout the center of the screen when playing, its not too anoying but it would be good to not have it at all.

@oil, i believe the update is coming either 2nite or 2moro, its on eventhubs front page  :p:

Download D3Doverrider. It's a part of the Rivatuner package you can get from www.guru3d.com. Run it and have it set to:
1.) Start with Windows
2.) Medium Detection
3.)Vsynch and triplebuffering on
3.) Play a sound whenever it activates
4.) Enjoy your games without screen tearing!
Be sure to turn the vsynch option in any DX3D game to OFF in the game options! And if you're play AEPC online, turn Triple Buffering off too!

Got that from the srk forums. Worked well for me.
For reference: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ssfiv-ae-pc-config-graphics-to-match-arcade-and-console-ports.140638/
Marty

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 08:18:49 AM »
ggs to people on ranked

Download D3Doverrider. It's a part of the Rivatuner package you can get from www.guru3d.com. Run it and have it set to:
1.) Start with Windows
2.) Medium Detection
3.)Vsynch and triplebuffering on
3.) Play a sound whenever it activates
4.) Enjoy your games without screen tearing!
Be sure to turn the vsynch option in any DX3D game to OFF in the game options! And if you're play AEPC online, turn Triple Buffering off too!

Got that from the srk forums. Worked well for me.
For reference: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ssfiv-ae-pc-config-graphics-to-match-arcade-and-console-ports.140638/

oh nice, cheers bro  ;D turning this on wont add any input lag?? id have v sync on in game but it easily adds 3-4 frames on lag

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »
I installed it on my desktop, can I install this on the laptop too with the same CD key? (obviously same steam account)
posting this question cuz im getting error "The profile could  be signed on to LIVE"

hopefully its just GFWL error not the authentication.

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »
yea i remember sswyu guy but he dissapeared after the pc vanilla hype. stest is probably the better gief after.
omg.. its so wet..

Offline mashiso

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »
Hey guys how do you turn off the mic?
The worst Oni on GFWL!

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 01:21:11 PM »
press home (brings up gfwl overlay)
 - Settings
 - Audo or something along those lines.
 - Tick mute microphone.

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »
yea i remember sswyu guy but he dissapeared after the pc vanilla hype. stest is probably the better gief after.

Oh my god, Stest is on AE? Oh dear...
The 17 year young monster.

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:50 PM »
anyone keen to have a match on PC? looking to play some ppl i havnt played before  :p:

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:43 PM »
anyone keen to have a match on PC? looking to play some ppl i havnt played before  :p:
cant message you from steam because you blocked it :(

Offline icon

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
i did see some guy wit a pretty dediacted t.hawk last week. t.hawk actualy seems alot better in ae

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »

waaa? is that friend request or message?? im new to steam   :(

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

waaa? is that friend request or message?? im new to steam   :(
says only friend of glassy123 can view your profile or something similar.
change it to allow everyone if you can find it, lol.

edit: already getting killed by you at the moment :)