Author Topic: [Melb] Box Hill EVO 2K11 streaming venue [Ultra Small venue]  (Read 1397 times)

Hi guys.

I've manage to get a hold of a small room behind an Internet cafe for EVO Streaming over the weekend.
Normally I would expect most of you to watch the stream at home where it is cosy and warm.
But since I'm such a nerd, for people who wanna gather and watch the stream together to cheer for the aussie crew, here is the address

933 Whitehorse road. Box Hill. 
The sign says 'GETO INTERNET' but it is a Chinese internet cafe. You walk in and then walk all the way to the back, down the stairs and there should be a room.

Sorry for the late notice and yes it is an Ultra small venue, 10 people would make this place noisy and crowded. I did consider the venue size since
it was a late notice and normally people would be watching the stream at home. I would be surprised if like 5 people turnout, I don't really mind having this
place myself :P

Fee $5 will cover Saturday and Sunday. You dont stay here to sleep, you just come back here the next day if u wanna lol
Stream starts at 1am Australian Eastern standard time
You can come now if u wanna just play some games (PLEASE BRING STICKS) and watch the stream later.

MAP: http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?q=933+whitehorse+road+box+hill&hl=en&ftid=0x6ad640b0e28cbf67:0x5f131ae699d7b158

There will be couple console setups available to play games too :D once again... PLEASE BRING STICKS

Re: [Melb] Box Hill EVO 2K11 streaming venue [Ultra Small venue]
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 07:08:33 AM »
The venue will be open for casuals when the streams are off.
Remember this venue available until Sunday Midnight.

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:06:48 PM »
Well that was some awesome Top 32. Now to watch After Hours Salty Suite!!!! btw we still need 1 more xbox stick :/

Offline VITRIOL

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 06:31:43 PM »

Sweet, I'll be around after I finish work tomorrow. I'll even bring a stick down ready to watch some...Marvel? lol

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 06:58:59 PM »

Sweet, I'll be around after I finish work tomorrow. I'll even bring a stick down ready to watch some...Marvel? lol

Lets watch marvel while playing AE

Offline VITRIOL

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 02:35:09 PM »
Ill probably end up missing the rest of marvel, youll still be there past 4pm yeah?

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 10:46:43 PM »
whoever near box hill wants to watch Evo 2k11 Grand Finals, come watch together! Starting at 3am i think.

Offline shadowfox

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
whoever near box hill wants to watch Evo 2k11 Grand Finals, come watch together! Starting at 3am i think.

start at 9am