Author Topic: [SSF4 AE] aaronactive XBL streaming sessions - Thursday 27/10 7PM AEDT  (Read 7971 times)

Re: [SSF4 AE] aaronactive XBL streaming sessions - Wed 31/8 9PM AEST
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »
In fact, while we're on it..lets try one for tonight..casuals again.

Offline Goldfish

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
sounds good, i'll be on =)
Your tears are delicious.

Offline jarop

Great stream Aaronactive, was actually a lot of fun too! I agree with your comments in the stream chat about a smaller lobby though, the waits were pretty tedious at times. 8-man lobbies are good for those 24/7 SRK / PJS type streams but with limited time as last night, smaller rotations may be worth experimenting with (maybe it's just because i suck and never won anything)

Regardless, I enjoyed it and hope it happens again soon
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Thanks to all that joined in, was some good matches with lilgoldfish getting a decent streak and testikills trolling as usual haha..

No worries mate. It usually a pretty small crowd and good to get games in.

They used to do rotations, as there were more people in stream chat - you could get people in/out after 3 losses, etc..can still do that, but theres only ever a few people in stream chat anyway..probably no need to.

but since its a small no. of people it should be pretty good with just 5 people max. 6 if im just streaming.

We'll try some of that next time.

Last nights matches are now archived here:
http://www.twitch.tv/aaronactive/b/297907682

Feel free to highlight stuff from it/export it straight to youtube.

Offline Alexk

Re: [SSF4 AE] aaronactive XBL streaming sessions - Thursday 28/10 7PM AEDT
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 11:24:06 AM »
Nice work goldfish. Seth is such an insanely explosive character in this game and he definitely utilises his mix ups. It always felt less threatened by other Seth's but this guy is wayy different if he's got the knock down.

and testikills trolling as usual haha..

Pretty sure Acedizl has never beaten me on the stream, what a fraud

Re: [SSF4 AE] aaronactive XBL streaming sessions - Thursday 27/10 7PM AEDT
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2011, 10:43:45 AM »
Streaming Thursdays it seems these days..

Jump on tonight boys.