Author Topic: Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Wednesday 31st August)  (Read 1921 times)

Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Wednesday 31st August)
« on: August 21, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »
In case people don't check the other sections, or don't know..I've been playing around with a live stream lately. I believe i've finally nailed the right compromise for the stream quality so I hope you can come and check it out tonight.

Check out this thread for the info

http://forum.ozhadou.net/index.php?topic=6685.0

Thanks all.

FYI I put this together in my own time, with my own budget, for a bit of fun, so might as well make use of it!

PS.. Can record peoples matches, etc if you want a good quality youtube video, etc.. as well if you need to. Just shoot me a message.

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Sunday 21st August)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 03:55:45 PM »
Kudos Aaron Active

Hopefully see some Team Tournaments, Endless Battles, FT5 or FT10, random pics ... OZH members have asked for an Australian stream and now we have one! Gogogo
"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
Kudos Aaron Active

Hopefully see some Team Tournaments, Tournaments, Endless Battles, FT5 or FT10, random pics ... OZH members have asked for an Australian stream and now we have one! Gogogo
Shadowloo did have a stream on ShadowlooHQ that happened a few times a week, but it stopped...just like The X Report...
Hopefully Aaronactive doesn't get too bored doing the streams and decide to just not do it within a few weeks.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »
Not expecting a big turn out, going to start with a 5player lobby, if any more people decide to show then we'll up it.

Doesn't bother me really, I've got the resources to do it..and if only a few people want to show up and have a few games, then we'll just party on our own :)

And that's how its been for the past few sessions so meh! I try!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 12:08:17 AM »
GGs to those on the stream, I ended up leaving because I couldn't even watch any of the matches while waiting in for my turn. :(
Till next time!
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

findlay_stuart

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:04:19 AM »
GGs to those on the stream, I ended up leaving because I couldn't even watch any of the matches while waiting in for my turn. :(
Till next time!

Was that because of the lag? I noticed a few games watching before I popped on looked laggy.

I couldn't deal with it. That clutch win at the end Aaron, I'm sure you would have blocked the jump in, it seemed to lag right at the right moment for me ;D

Man it sucks having Australian net! I'll try again next time.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:05:36 AM »
Thanks for putting up the stream aaron, was heaps of fun, even if I was watching the lobby screen 90% of the time (darn tpg net). GG's to freerider, aaron, aishh and infinityex. you ass try to troll me on stream, :P looking forward to the next one!
The 17 year young monster.

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 07:08:29 AM »
Shadowloo did have a stream on ShadowlooHQ that happened a few times a week, but it stopped...just like The X Report...
Hopefully Aaronactive doesn't get too bored doing the streams and decide to just not do it within a few weeks.
I don't know why the shadowloo team stopped with their stream or the x report so I don't see why you mention them now : s I mean I don't know if you're implying that the shadowloo guys got bored and that you hope this doesn't happen to Aaron's stream? If so, then yeah, I also hope this stream stays a while : )

Thanks for letting me in on the fun last night Aaron. My mate and I were watching the stream mostly since my net was over its limit : ( Oh well, GG to Aisshhhh~ he has a sweet Viper and destroyed my gdlk Ryu ;p I think I'll just sit, watch n support rather than waste every bodies time.
"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

Offline Crazy FreeRider

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 09:22:31 AM »
Stream got funny after my 3rd game
i couldnt fight Stream Monsters, had 0 bar so i just left
thanks for the setup azza! Troll y'all more next time

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 10:06:47 AM »
Thanks to those who showed up! had about 11-12 people peak so not too bad..full 8 player lobby was going in the end.  (pity it takes so damn long to get through..more incentive to not lose haha)

Findlay the lag was because you were playing me, typically i don't play because the stream causes some lag with some people..but since there weren't many in there I was jumping in a couple of rounds.

the annoying issue with XBL is where people have connections between other people..it holds the stream up unfortunately.

robsux has tried to get on multiple times now and has 0 bar with kioken all the time

crazy and stream monsters yesterday..

somethings you can't avoid unfortunately..

chris

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
aaron, make sure you tell people to NOT watch the stream on if they are playing. Just have the twitch chat on and watch the match on the xbl monitor. Streaming the match itself while seeing it on your xbl screen is redundant and will only cause more lag.

To have chat WITHOUT the stream use this link instead http://www.twitch.tv/chat/embed?channel=aaronactive&popout_chat=true

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 02:11:30 PM »
Thanks chris, I assumed people would know that, but I will put it onto the rules/info page as well..cheers and ggs!

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 04:09:04 PM »
I don't know why the shadowloo team stopped with their stream or the x report so I don't see why you mention them now : s I mean I don't know if you're implying that the shadowloo guys got bored and that you hope this doesn't happen to Aaron's stream? If so, then yeah, I also hope this stream stays a while : )
Not that they got bored, they might have gotten bored with it I dunno. More having 3 stream nights a week probably would've taken up a bit of time especially when they had to plan out Shadowloo Showdown. I wouldn't mind seeing it return for like, 1 night a week or something.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

findlay_stuart

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 05:56:49 PM »

Findlay the lag was because you were playing me, typically i don't play because the stream causes some lag with some people..but since there weren't many in there I was jumping in a couple of rounds.

Actually, our game was not too bad, but the game after against infinity EX playing dan was terrible.

It's hit or miss, I noticed between me and you the other night we had green bars which is strange for me, I'm yellow with mostly everyone apart from locals. I was going to come back but then chris and I had a massive set.

Still good fun though  ;) I'll try again next time.

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
Thats because I don't have arse Internet :) infinity is on TPG, has some issues sometimes I believe

Thanks for the feedback