Author Topic: Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Wednesday 31st August)  (Read 1890 times)

chris

Re: Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Sunday 21st August)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »
I was going to come back but then chris and I had a massive set.

They'd actually finished the stream by the time i played you.

I actually like the online stream mainly because the chat enables instant feedback regarding play and what we could have/should have done, kind of like arcade. Also people tend to try to play more proper than during endless sessions because it's up to scrutiny (unless you're infinity or crazy who do it for laughs) so it's a good levelling up tool.

The main hurdle for someone such as myself is/was the possibility of getting blown up and embarrassed, which is likely when you play crazyfreerider >:( >:( >:(

But once you get over that hurdle, like myself, you learn quite a bit. Plus being mainly ozhadou folk everyone seems really encouraging (with the occasional ribbing :D).

btw thanks for the tips stuart. Still got blown up hard by you but the matchup doesn't seem that hopeless anymore.

Offline allyoucaneat

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
Godlyeffect, why did you quote me in the first place? Mmm I think you're unto something with this shadowloo stream thing ai - you should ask them to get their stream back on regardless of the one going now : )

IMO, it doesn't make a difference who runs the stream and TBH I'm just writing on here to show support like I did every other time someone suggested putting up a XBL stream.

"I feel that it's the act of quietly accepting defeat without making excuses" Daigo after being asked what's the most difficult thing in fgs ^^

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »
OZH members have asked for an Australian stream and now we have one! Gogogo
Cause this part made it sound like we hadn't had a stream for an online lobby before. :P
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

findlay_stuart

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »
I was going to come back but then chris and I had a massive set.

Also people tend to try to play more proper than during endless sessions because it's up to scrutiny

btw thanks for the tips stuart. Still got blown up hard by you but the matchup doesn't seem that hopeless anymore.

All good, if you get better, I get better.. It works both way's, plus you should get some nice little buffs for v2012, you def started to get a handle, ignore my corona comments, I wasn't that drunk!   :)

I prefer playing proper or people like yourself anyway. I don't really like playing multiple characters, even though I seem to be drawn to that in an effort not to piss anyone off. I'm never sure where I stand when I enter a room. I alway's feel like I'm tippy toeing around.... unless it's my room then I usually do what I like :P

Re: Local Aussie AE Stream tonight! (Wednesday 31st August)
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »
On tonight.

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »
I may join, I only just got home and am going to have dinner right now though.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 08:21:36 PM »
I'll be coming, what time aaron?
The 17 year young monster.