Author Topic: SF3:3SOE 'XBL' and 'PSN' contacts and player database  (Read 7697 times)

Offline zgnoud

Re: SF3:3SOE 'XBL' and 'PSN' contacts and player database
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
Ill add you zero. I still play it alot...theres just not too many people to play with though. most of the aus 3s fanbase seem to be on psn :/

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:55 PM »
zgnoud - No one plays it on PS3 every time I ask for a match, they just say not now or no, this game is dead. BACK TO GGPO NIGGAS

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »
i honestly would like to play some matches but my sticks are broken(too much xmen vs sf and mvc2).
but no one seems to play this anymore, they just brought it cause of the hype then abandoned it.
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

Offline kc

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »
^^^^^
It's not so bad, I don't seem to wait long for a game. And there's some damn good players on there (of course I'm a scrub, so it's not hard to be damn good compared to me.) I recognise a few names from here that are regularly in ranked battles.

Offline Kechu

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2011, 05:10:22 PM »
I'm using my brother's PS3 account. I was waiting for PS3 stick all this time. Finally I can play this. Now I need some 3S friends to play with....

PSN: daifuEXR
Now a coach, not a player

Offline zgnoud

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2011, 02:57:23 AM »
How have you been playing AE on ps3? Surely not with a pad?!

Offline Kechu

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 03:27:50 AM »
No way I'm playing fighting games with a pad. I was using an oldschool Dreamcast stick (+converter) all this time. But it wasn't compatible to SF3. -_-; Now I have a TE stick and I'm ready for some action

Offline uralluckenpk

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 09:20:33 AM »
I'm using my brother's PS3 account. I was waiting for PS3 stick all this time. Finally I can play this. Now I need some 3S friends to play with....

PSN: daifuEXR

F U....get a xbox....i can't play on ps3... :P

Offline Kechu

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2011, 02:15:12 PM »
F U harder! I've spent enough getting to play on PS3, now you're telling me to get an XBox!? Besides your XBox is getting fixed until gods know how long....

I'll stay on PSN, you go on XBox and Lok can go on PC. Wahahahaha!!!

zgnoud, you got PS3? If so, I'll add you tonight and play some SF3. I've heard many praises of you from Lok

Offline uralluckenpk

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »
F U harder! I've spent enough getting to play on PS3, now you're telling me to get an XBox!? Besides your XBox is getting fixed until gods know how long....

I'll stay on PSN, you go on XBox and Lok can go on PC. Wahahahaha!!!

zgnoud, you got PS3? If so, I'll add you tonight and play some SF3. I've heard many praises of you from Lok

sigh....not happy....i want to first to 20 with u..... :'(
btw....when r we going to BH again?

and yes...i remember zgnoud now....very good ken and makoto player..... ;D.....please rape the coach till he cries....

Offline zgnoud

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »
Oh you guys give me wayyyyyyy too much credit haha, im just a 2009 scrubling that fell in love with the game since finishing uni haha.
Would love to play you Kechu, but im afraid im on the xbox too. However please teach my friend (ohsheetson on PSN) how to play ibuki properly!

As you saw at this year BAM stream he's got alot to learn about matchups and ibuki mixups-  and could surely use your coaching!
Lok's returned his xbox, so Gavin please get your xbox fixed so we can play! I still got so much to learn from you guys and would love some long sets to improve :)

Offline Kechu

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2011, 02:36:07 AM »
I've been screwing around in ranked games and I did bump into ohsheetson earlier today. I couldn't resist a mirror Ibuki hehe.

With no region filter we're all forced to play people with red lag. I don't dare to parry a fireball let alone normals. LOL

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2011, 12:40:20 AM »
Hey I still play on 360 when I can but having no one to play with obviously puts me off. I finially decided on a main so hit me up anytime for games guys :D

Offline Kechu

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2011, 03:35:17 AM »
Can somebody play 3SO with me? All I play is red and orange connections and yet to play a match with better latencies. Winning or losing is getting pointless now.

Why no region filter? How can they get this wrong to start with? o_O;

Offline uralluckenpk

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2011, 10:07:42 AM »
Can somebody play 3SO with me? All I play is red and orange connections and yet to play a match with better latencies. Winning or losing is getting pointless now.

Why no region filter? How can they get this wrong to start with? o_O;

U got another stick? I come and rape u..