Author Topic: Team Help!!  (Read 1502 times)

Team Help!!
« on: September 23, 2011, 12:34:56 PM »
Thinking of running Jill(arrow kick), Wesker(gun shot), Ammy(coldstar). With this I have DHC glitches, otg assist, lockdown assist, decent mixups whoever is on point and all of them bar maybe jill have good x factor level 3 potential. Just looking for any general advice or possible team changes but keeping in mind I want to run Jill just cos she is fairly fun to play.
Let me know what you guys think.

cheers.
See? The stronger fighter always wins! As easy to understand as a flowchart!

Re: Team Help!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »
put wesker last for insurance instead of ammy, and ammy can dhc gtlich from jill anyway so its np
retired as best sent in aus
no more umvc3 time for sfxt

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 07:47:37 PM »
My own personal team query:

Hey everyone, I just wanted some advice about teams that's all :)

I'm currently just experimenting with characters I like. I attempted to use a Wolverine, Spencer and Zero team, except it's not working out too well.

I want to use Spencer and Zero on the same team. Would anyone throw a recommendation onto the 3rd character for this team? I just need something to be able to OTG that's all (mix ups would also be nice).
:)

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »
Just wait for Ultimate <_<
Play Skullgirls

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 07:56:25 PM »
Just wait for Ultimate <_<

Yes, very good point :) I guess I'll just muck around with characters until then haha =D

Thanks for the reminder ^_^  8)

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 08:09:36 PM »

I'm currently just experimenting with characters I like. I attempted to use a Wolverine, Spencer and Zero team, except it's not working out too well.

I want to use Spencer and Zero on the same team. Would anyone throw a recommendation onto the 3rd character for this team? I just need something to be able to OTG that's all (mix ups would also be nice).

death wish used to run a zero, taskmaster, spencer team, was pretty badass.

ie zero super into vertical arrows into grapple super DHC, task arrows to support zero and spencer  :p:
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »

death wish used to run a zero, taskmaster, spencer team, was pretty badass.

ie zero super into vertical arrows into grapple super DHC, task arrows to support zero and spencer  :p:

Sounds like an amazing idea =D I'll give it a shot (whilst waiting for UMVC3). ^__^ Cheers man!

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 10:38:32 AM »
Hey guys,

Now that UMVC3 has come out :P I finally came out with another team; just wanted your guys opinions on it.

I'm using

Vergil, X-23, Hawkeye. I mainly use X-23 for her Ankle Slice assist. Plus both her and Vergil have Mirage and teleport mixups to complement with Hawkeye's Greyhound assist.

Vergil's assist is Rapid Slash.

I really want to put Zero somewhere on this team, but I don't think he has a viable spot here =( May I please get a few suggestions? I just like X-23's ability to OTG with ankle slice that's all; it works quite well as an assist.