Author Topic: KOF XIII XBL, PSN and Steam contacts and player database  (Read 16630 times)

Re: KOF XIII 'XBL' and 'PSN' contacts and player database
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »
PSN:theundyingmage

currently waiting for the netcode patch before seriously playing it online but will still play when invited to test out the connection...

AtomicX

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
XBL: AtomicX3

Offline TheMuso

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.themuso.com
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »
Just received this in the mail today, may get on tonight but not sure. Totally suck at SNK games, but will give it a bash.

XBL: TheMuso

Offline combo-noob

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
Damn... We need more PSN players here...

Offline Bofusim

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »
PSN: Nammio

Melbourne, Victoria

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
im from Melbourne Vic(western suburbs to be precise)
XBL: Castroledg3
Please governor, I don't smoke
Stay Gold.

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 04:12:46 AM »
I'm playing ranked mostly, and most of my matches are pretty smooth online.  Most of the players I come across are Japanese.

Offline combo-noob

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 04:42:16 AM »
Wait a minute...

Here in Australia, i don't think we have good connection to outside countries...

What kind of Connection and ISP are you using?

Offline Fireryda

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 12:03:55 PM »
PSN: F-wire
I don't play much though.. Pretty free.
huehuehuehuehue

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 02:12:17 PM »
Wait a minute...

Here in Australia, i don't think we have good connection to outside countries...

I'm with iprimus.  I'm new to playing games online though. KOF XIII is the first game I've played online, so maybe I'm not as fussed with the netcode as some are. I played a few games of SSF4  the other day, and it lagged even more then KOF xiii.

Offline combo-noob

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 03:56:26 PM »
Wait a minute...

I'm with iprimus.  I'm new to playing games online though. KOF XIII is the first game I've played online, so maybe I'm not as fussed with the netcode as some are. I played a few games of SSF4  the other day, and it lagged even more then KOF xiii.

I see. I guess the players you're playing with are not really japanese, but local players, cause if I remember, Australia's network sucks at other countries...  :'(

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
Wait a minute...

I see. I guess the players you're playing with are not really japanese, but local players, cause if I remember, Australia's network sucks at other countries...  :'(

Depends on your ISP. When I was with telstra, my ping to Japanese players was probably around 100ms, maybe even less. Still felt really smooth and playable. Now that I'm with optus I absolutely cannot play anyone outside of Australia without major lag issues unfortunately.
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 02:36:14 AM »
Depends on your ISP. When I was with telstra, my ping to Japanese players was probably around 100ms, maybe even less. Still felt really smooth and playable. Now that I'm with optus I absolutely cannot play anyone outside of Australia without major lag issues unfortunately.

I guess I lucked out because my connection with Japanese players is smooth and playable most of the time.  Though I'm having a tough time beating them, especially the good Kula players.

Offline combo-noob

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 03:21:38 AM »
I don't know...

I'm on Telstra right now... But can't seem to see it... Telstra only have 3 ways to get out of Australia. And neither of them can give a good ping...

I guess I lucked out because my connection with Japanese players is smooth and playable most of the time.  Though I'm having a tough time beating them, especially the good Kula players.

Where you live?

Anyway, back to topic, we need more PSN members here... :'(

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 04:20:09 AM »
I live on the Gold Coast.