Author Topic: Melbourne - Qanba Q4RAF - Black & White  (Read 6784 times)

Re: Melbourne - Qanba Q4RAF - Black & White
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 12:23:20 PM »
Hey xup my brother is in melbourne atm til sunday, not sure when his flight is on sunday going to find out, but was wondering when you were free today/tomorrow for him to meet you to buy one for me?

EDIT: ohh sorry he's actually really busy and can't do it, might contact you at a later date to ship one

Offline Goodpart

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »
Hi! Any chance you might have some clear plexis for the Q4 available for sale? I've spent the afternoon trying to sort out robsux's stick but unfortunately the stock art wasn't easy to deal with. If so, how much would postage to Sydney be? Cheers
fe ilnog~

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2013, 11:21:34 AM »
Hi, one quick question. Are these Q4 sticks for sale and if so, where?

Offline whatcudgowrong

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2013, 11:48:01 AM »
So many nice sticks to buy, so little time and money and space to store them. Life suxeth.

Offline Xup

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 08:54:20 PM »
Apologies for not replying to those who posted, I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason.

I have noticed a sharp drop in Q4 sales during the last 12 months. I suspect the market is saturated with arcade sticks from other resellers/brands and has caused the slow down. This is a good thing because it means people have more variety and options for their fight stick needs.

Although I haven't been involved in the community as much as I would have liked I do think I have contributed in a positive way. When I was looking for a personal fight stick 2 years ago I couldn't source one in Australia for a decent price let alone here in Melbourne, the closest was from HK.

I also think I priced the Q4 at a reasonable and price and wasn't out to milk the consumer just because I could. 

Well just a quick note to say I still exist, evening all.

R

Offline Rip The Jacker

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2013, 09:26:49 AM »
Are you still selling?
Oh, no, I'm just some guy ... RULER OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!!

Offline Xup

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »
Yes still selling, I have a small amount of stock sitting there which I haven't actively been trying to get rid of.

I think I have:

2 x Black Q4 - $150 each
3 x White Q4 - $150 each (no handle fitted from factory, Qanba has since sent me handles which will be included - buyer to fit).

10+ x 8 button Plexiglas  - $8 each
10+ x 6 button Plexiglas & 6 button metal plate -  $15 for 1 set i.e. 1 x plexiglas & 1 x metal plate.

R