Linked Events

Author Topic: [ACT] Good Games OHN:X Regionals 5th February  (Read 4364 times)

Re: [ACT] Good Games OHN:X Regionals 5th February
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 10:57:32 PM »
That money match was so tense!!

Good games to all today!  Glad so many people made it.  Thanks to all that came and helped out.

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ozhadou.net
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
Well done to the ACT crew, and to all the Sydney players that went along.

I'll get round to adding the points for OHNX: Regionals - Canberra top 3 Monday night (tomorrow).

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
GG's! thanks to all who came, ACT, and the people who came from NSW, Sydney, and of course the venue Good Games. Thank you very much! it was really fun and good to play you, I think we all had a great time playing, and for me also learning as I go a long too.

So see you all in about 2 weeks, and yes that money match was fun, had to try it out, thanks Genxa :)

And 3rd Eye, well played man, you adapted well, I could see your improvements each time.

Offline vindk8

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 09:49:40 AM »
Thanks to the Canberra crew for running a smooth tournament and being friendly and hospitable. We hope we can do the same for you guys when you come down for OHN. Sorry for leaving so soon after the conclusion of the finals but we were running on 3 hours of sleep, nursing major hangovers and have work the next day.

Best match: Vlade-Genxa

Most free: Me copping a hiding from Shang Tongue

Honorary mention for most free: Canberra girls phone numbers

Offline Genxa

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »

You mean that thing in GoodGames that happened to have tits?
LOL jkjk

Had great fun, my salt started with my match vs CFR......
My 3S habits came out.... kept jumping, no anti-airs....

VLAAAADDDEEE!!!! INTENSE!!! So salty after the tourny loss.....
Hence I had to take off all the olives from the Pizza we had for dinner....

Offline vindk8

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »
Hey Genxa, your signature needs updating.

Offline Genxa

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:13 AM »
Hey Genxa, your signature needs updating.

I'll change it after OHN son

"Arguably Australia No.1" hahahaha

Offline Gamogo

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 10:27:34 AM »

So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade.

Offline Crazy FreeRider

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
wow whata effin eventful weekend it was

highlights - Getting to meet the canberra people, Meshe!, My Gouken, The Dirt road and Hanging with good mates

lowlights - Getting booked on the way there, detouring by 80kms, Being the only one in the car home who didnt place, My Gouken and trying to play games after 4hrs sleep + hangover.

But i would have to say i had great fun, esp after beating Genx :p ( i better be in the team ) - but hey least we finished same spot aye?
Woulda been awesome if Vlade got top 3 (i was actually cheering for you too), we actually felt bad on the way home coming and taking ur points n money, more so the money.

See you guys again in 2 weeks time
Also note to self: Sandbag more in casuals...  ;)

Offline Genxa

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
man that Dirt Road....
We almost barrelled turning onto the dirt road, cause we didnt expect it to be full rally, and I misjudged my turn speed...
Good times Good times

Thirdeye said, he got used to your playing style cause he played casual with you heaps hahaha

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »
Thanks to the Canberra crew for running a smooth tournament and being friendly and hospitable. We hope we can do the same for you guys when you come down for OHN. Sorry for leaving so soon after the conclusion of the finals but we were running on 3 hours of sleep, nursing major hangovers and have work the next day.

Best match: Vlade-Genxa

Most free: Me copping a hiding from Shang Tongue

Thanks man, GG's! well played dude, good to see you down here, nice Dhalsim! very strong. 

VLAAAADDDEEE!!!! INTENSE!!! So salty after the tourny loss.....
Hence I had to take off all the olives from the Pizza we had for dinner....

Hahaha yes, it was great. Yeah, some losses are tough,  especially for us players, put so much time in this game, but we always bounce back stronger, press start again and continue. And I have to say those matches we had were probably the best matches I've had in SSF4, most fun, gripping, it was an experience. It was nice as well to play the MM, regain honor, it's what's it's all about.

wow whata effin eventful weekend it was

highlights - Getting to meet the canberra people, Meshe!, My Gouken, The Dirt road and Hanging with good mates

lowlights - Getting booked on the way there, detouring by 80kms, Being the only one in the car home who didnt place, My Gouken and trying to play games after 4hrs sleep + hangover.

But i would have to say i had great fun, esp after beating Genx :p ( i better be in the team ) - but hey least we finished same spot aye?
Woulda been awesome if Vlade got top 3 (i was actually cheering for you too), we actually felt bad on the way home coming and taking ur points n money, more so the money.

See you guys again in 2 weeks time
Also note to self: Sandbag more in casuals...  ;)

It was our pleasure man, for qualifier it was huge, and a big part was our guests. But that's cool, I hope you don't feel too bad about it all, I tried my best! and I learned valuable lessons, stick with main, no matter what the outcome is, no regrets, and also need to keep working hard, thanks for cheering for me, I'll see you in Sydney!

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 03:53:18 PM »
great tourny guys!

was pretty free this time round (shut up kg). Dropping combos everywhere must be what it feels like to be Monmi haha.

gotta stop playing so much swtor but its so fun!

see you guys at ohnx!
<ABM|umad> yeh, lil wayne is the fkin best