Author Topic: BUM  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Alexk

BUM
« on: January 26, 2012, 03:06:35 PM »
Might be old news to you marvel players but if you haven't seen BUM then its definitely a sight to see. BUM uses Haggar, Hulk and Chris and doesn't seem to do anything fancy, set up wise, but its just really entertaining to watch the way he uses heavy hitters.

There are vids of him taking on the likes of Noel Brown and Jay Jay under this channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lile540man/search?query=bum

Here is a few matches between the other names mentioned.

Fun!

Offline FaYd

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
Re: BUM
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
Bum is amazing.

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:15:56 PM »
If only he went to Tourneys

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 11:49:43 PM »
Bum is almost solely the reason why Haggar is getting play time now.

That and pipe being one of the most insane normals ever created.
Stop sandbagging.

Offline Alexk

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
I think Dieminion kept saying he needs to go to tournaments. Would be amazing to see this guy at EVO.

Mhmm. Spamming dat pipe. I think I saw it connect more than half screen at one point..

Offline bbbenson

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
another guy at big two running haggar on point called hang. his team is haggar something arthur, forget who the 3rd was. also has all the slick combos. curleh mustache also featured a bit of haggar from eddie lee with dorm doom haggar, was pretty slick but haggar was just being run as an assist.
D:

Offline shadowfox

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »
that why i use him from day one

Offline Shmick

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 09:35:37 AM »
There is a pretty decent guy on XBL who uses a semi BUM team of Hulk/Hagger/Sent. I find it a great team to practice against if you want to train yourself to stop pushing buttons all the bloody time :P
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.