Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 16522 times)

Offline OzHadou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • OzHadou.net
[SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »
Please use this thread for discussing regular and ongoing Xbox network matches.

Re: SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »
i just purchased my copy on ebay which should be delivered to my doorstep in days!! i hope to get some games inwith you guys!!

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »
i just purchased my copy on ebay which should be delivered to my doorstep in days!! i hope to get some games inwith you guys!!

So is it out now? I thought it was 8th of March, next week

Offline ezmonies

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »

So is it out now? I thought it was 8th of March, next week

^ i ask the same question myself

Offline Gamogo

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »
Its been possible to 'purchase' the game for a while. Receiving it is another story entirely.
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade.

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
Its been possible to 'purchase' the game for a while. Receiving it is another story entirely.

Exactly. I purchased it for $56 and I reasonably expect to receive the game on around 9th March along with MAss effect 3.

Offline aadm

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 05:51:50 PM »
Anyone who actually has a copy right now? I can't find any games online. Can't seem to create ranked matches. I'm sitting in an endless lobby atm.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 04:11:38 AM »
good games aadm,kazze i feel online netcode is solid , SFxt>ae>umvc>mvc3
retired as best sent in aus
no more umvc3 time for sfxt

Offline Goodpart

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »
Apart from the random rollback and absence of sound.

Only played Ace and Jono so far, and it was serviceable if not good, so hopefully things will improve when Capcom gets around to releasing a patch some time in 2015.
fe ilnog~

Offline kazell

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 12:15:05 PM »
good games aadm,kazze i feel online netcode is solid , SFxt>ae>umvc>mvc3
GG! Got bodied so hard. Netcode is pretty decent, the sound however is a messed. Need those bloody sound to hit confirm, lol cant adapt.

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 11:57:07 AM »
Had some good ranked games last night (after the lag receded in the evening)...

Highlight was vs'ing two independent players playing in a single tag team match.  Justing thinking that if one of the two was a hoarder of the round, the other would somewhat be peeved if the round was lost...   

Offline hornjo

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 02:18:39 PM »
anyone else using their main from ssf4 to sfxt? After playing with a few characters i think im gonna use vega(main in ssf4) again =/

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 03:00:49 PM »
anyone else using their main from ssf4 to sfxt? After playing with a few characters i think im gonna use vega(main in ssf4) again =/

Yeah, I'm using Sagat to back up my new main, Poison...Need to get real comfortable with her - she has the works, really:  rekka, anti air, fireball and killer hot looks!

I'll switch to a tek char after I get real good with her (keeping Poison, dropping Sagat)...

Really enjoying this game now...

bar the annoying background (too busy) and the music and missing audio, its good fun...

Haven't explored gems yet...learning the basics of combos and launchers first...

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »
GGS to ColdBlooded AU last night, was fun for my first time online, even though I'm playing it like sf4 lol.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 04:28:40 PM »

Definitely not Zangief. My initial impression is that he's a far shittier version of SF4. Shitty Lariat (Ogre DP >>> Lariat), odd timed Green Hand, and just that fact that it will take a while to learn which moves are -frame.

Personally though, I feel a lot of the Tekken characters are quite OP, though it could just be that I don't really get WTF is going on against a Tekken characters rushdown.

But really, seems like 80% of the people I play online use Ryu or Rolento (who reminds me of KOF02 Choi).
Diablo 3 - The SF x T of Blizzard