Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 17305 times)

Offline Issen

Re: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2013, 12:36:23 PM »
Pandora, you can combo into but still do little to no damage.

It may be dependent on teams and/or gem setups, but I've managed over 600 damage Pandora combos with Jin/Lars.
Pandora in 2013 certainly has far more applications than it did in 2012, and more characters are better able to capitalise on Pandora activation, which is alright in my books. It's certainly not a 'comeback mechanic' in the vein of X-Factors or Ultras, but it's a neat option to have.
UMVC3: Dante/Vergil/Magneto | SFXT: Guy/Jin | TTT2: Lars, Miguel, Lee

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »
I've found 650-720 dmg pandora comboes without gems with the current group of characters that I'm horsing around with fairly quickly.

With the 2013 changes to the Pandora system, you probably find comboes around the same range or even (and easily with gem$?) greater for all teams and it doesn't take that much time to find them as well, its hilarious. Subsequently, it wouldn't be surprising if Pandora was used for comeback situations when you're in the red and the opponent's HP is around ~60-65%.
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules

« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2013, 05:51:02 PM »
Should i get this on ps3? only $25 but only if people play it?
I'm Metal Thrashing Mad

« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2013, 01:08:35 AM »
We need more people playing this game
retired as best sent in aus
no more umvc3 time for sfxt

AtomicX

« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
This game appears to be dead online again. I just sit in an empty lobby for ages and ages. Shame because I really like this game and really want to play it. Also shame because it's still doing OK in USA and I've seen it on a few Japanese streams too. And you know if the Japanese are playing it, it must be good right?  ::)

Offline Gamogo

« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2013, 12:56:24 AM »
Also shame because it's still doing OK in USA

$
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade.

« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2013, 04:46:15 PM »
Thought I'd jump on here and say GG to all the people ive played.

Had some really fun, hard fought games with Shano, neptune, argon, murry33 and quite a lot of others good players.

The game is really good, i wish more people were playing it =(

Side note: Anyone else think it lags worse since the patch? back when i used to play when it came out i remember it being pretty lag free. Now it seems pretty bad against anyone not from WA. Used to be fine on 3bar but now its kinda spiky and against some people it impossible.
wondering whether its the game or the fact that ive moved house since i used to play and my net connection might not be as good.

« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2013, 12:54:48 AM »
GGs to all I've played lately, especially you Lattyho! Your style with Rolento and Nina annoys me to no ends...

I do wish more people played this game as it has a lot of potential, then again I don't really play AE anymore as SFxT is far more entertaining. I've sucked it up and started to learn Guy so I can play my dream team of Jin x Guy <3 Day 1 Guy is so awful.

« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
urrgh Guy is so annoying lol
NeptuneVIIs Guy is pretty good. I have no idea how to stop him jumping at me =(

« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2013, 07:21:19 PM »
We need more people playing this game
yeah, like, alot.

Offline Shmick

« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2013, 07:34:01 PM »
I have only ever vs'ed another human being in SFxT once maybe twice since i've owned it. In the hype of the patch i bought the DLC characters (sigh) and feel like i HAVE to play this game in order to get my $$ worth! If anyone is up for beating my ass online add me or pm a message.

I'm always down for long sets of any fighting game :)
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Offline Tophe414

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2013, 07:01:28 PM »
Just wanted to say GG to everyone I played tonight. It was really fun! (Even though I got destroyed for most of it  :P )

« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »
GGs to everyone I played this weekend. Soooooo many matches.

My EWGFs are a lot more consistent now, so get the fear in ya.  :P

Offline kingtua

« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2013, 11:49:15 PM »
GGs to everyone I played this weekend. Soooooo many matches.

My EWGFs are a lot more consistent now, so get the fear in ya.  :P

Good stuff man, I thought it was an update lol looks so bright and beastly, ggs.
My battery was dying  and i wanted to just go with the basic stuff. I normally style but  that wasn't the case :)

I played some peeps in here. Ggs to them
It's good to still see ppl play this game.

Most ppl that play ssf4ae can't adapt to this game so I'm guessing you guys are tekken players?

rolling thunder, Corkscrew cross, Keep it classy K.O!!!!!

« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »
Ggs to everyone I played this weekend and I'm sorry for my sloppy performance! I can't find that perfect character to compliment Jin (for me) I tried Kaz and it didn't click same for Guy and then Paul but I'm currently experimenting with Jin x King. Hope to play you all soon!

I think people who play ae ONLY play ae and when they try to play sfxt they struggle...most of the better players I've seen have played a number of fighting games like tekken. I myself am an avid Blazblue fan but don't bother with the scene here as I'm used to BBCP in Japan. I think playing multiple games helps you understand this game in particular especially if you play or have played tekken in the past.