Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 16528 times)

Re: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #180 on: March 07, 2013, 01:46:42 PM »
Haha that's okay! I ended up getting off shortly after anyways as I had uni work to do, play seem other time though!

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2013, 06:21:51 PM »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ahj9eopeop0SdDltVUdvbWx4ZjFUMWNBRW1mdmFwUEE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=44

That ought to help a lot of you with punishes/frame traps.

Thanks for that btw Disaster.
Helps abit but i think a large number of the tekken casts moves are pretty safe unfortunately =(

Offline Marble

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2013, 07:48:41 PM »
I dunno if they post here or not but GGs to VX ARGON and po1ntxbreak (or something like that). My home button stopped working on my stick so replying to messages on XBL is a real pain.

I need to try out some new characters...
My saviour; Coopers pale ale bitter,
and I'm living at Liquorland 'coz the cunts don't deliver!

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2013, 09:30:26 PM »
Yeah argon and breakingpoint (?) Are 2 of the better players on xbox

« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2013, 06:59:29 PM »
Yeah its breakingxpoint i think, Argon and I often play one another and same goes for breaking. The two of them are fantastic players and I hate Breaking and his Bob. ;_; I just want to play dang it!

« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2013, 02:56:22 PM »
GGs to Break1ngxPoint and bksama! Sorry I had to go so fast bk haha I was going out :P Chun/Jin is sick

Offline Tophe414

« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2013, 09:10:40 PM »
GGs BreakingxPo1nt, DisasterFX, SilversoulSH, and anyone else I forgot to mention.

I can safely say JinxLili is going to be my team from
Now on. I just really have to learn how to deal with zoning better. Sagat frightens me

« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2013, 10:25:51 PM »
GGs to everyone I played tonight, I can't say I agree with how I performed but it was just a bad day...NEXT TIME! Can't decide Vega/Jin or Chun/Jin.

AtomicX

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2013, 01:15:57 AM »
Good stuff to everyone I've played recently. Seems everyone knows what to do against Alisa now. Yes alpha countering her chainsaws, rushing her down and crossing her up all day is how you beat her. I was getting away with murder before and chainsawing for free but now I'm forced to up my Alisa game.  8)

« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2013, 07:25:04 AM »
GG's to DisasterFX and BreakngPo1nt. We've got our own little fight club going, good to work on technique and strategy with you guys.