Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 16521 times)

Offline Cabjoy

Re: SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
GGs to everyone I've been playing in ranked and what not. Finally feeling like I'll 100% stick with Jin/Kaz for the time being. Gonna be suweeeet.
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 02:13:54 PM »
Plus Zangief's Lariat sucks balls now. Or rather, sucks balls compared to Ancient Power.

P.S. Rolento is the now the new Wesker.
Diablo 3 - The SF x T of Blizzard

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »
Yeah im not the best of players but when im vsing Jin gets me in a corner its over i been playing as Juri and Ryu and Kuma and my win rate is like 20% i hate feeding people lol been in training mode for the last couple oh days still no improvement anyone want to tell me what im doing wrong?.

Offline hornjo

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
Yeah im not the best of players but when im vsing Jin gets me in a corner its over i been playing as Juri and Ryu and Kuma and my win rate is like 20% i hate feeding people lol been in training mode for the last couple oh days still no improvement anyone want to tell me what im doing wrong?.

Im not the best but i can try help u practice and c whats wrong

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 07:30:11 PM »

Im not the best but i can try help u practice and c whats wrong
That be great

Offline EX KenCel

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 10:05:11 PM »
gg's to everyone I played especially Hornjo!
I couldn't touch your health yesterday when I played you and I actually reduced it to at least half, I feel like I'm improving already. Thanks!
Heads up Marduk players, need some practise and tech discussions.

Add me if any of you guys need practise
Think twice before you launch your FIYABALLZ

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »
ggs Kingtua and the other dudes in that lobby, whoever you were.

Fuck me, scramble is just random shit, lols. Damn good fun though!!
My Youtube Page
  :db:  :lk:  :db:  :lp:  :db:  :hp:  :qcb: :mk:  :hk:  :dpf: :lk:  :hp:  :hp: :hp:

Offline stekoh

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 01:36:06 AM »
jin's and kazuya's are hard cant find a opening

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:24 PM »
Find a long poke, and if they're mist stepping in you can usually poke them out of it. I mist step all day so you should try it next time we play :P Basically you really wanna know your poke ranges and sit where's best for that. Also, Kaz and for the most part Jin too, don't really have amazing reversal options so stick on them like glue when you get a knock down. Some people use EX Hell Pistons (I think that's what it's called... the two hit overhead) on wake up which catches some people, but I tend not to because I feel it can be too big a risk usually.
Saikyo!!!

Offline ffff

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
Also, Kaz and for the most part Jin too, don't really have amazing reversal options

They can roll though, just like everyone else.

You guys know wake up rolls are 100% invulnerable and have zero recovery frames, right? :)

Offline HonZoMon

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2012, 08:09:03 AM »
Mishima Family.....Rolento...I... I can't control it!

If only I had my knife =( I'd show Rolento what cheap pokes can REALLY do  ;D

Please Ono I beg you!
The road to Saikyo has only just begun.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 07:59:33 AM »
just making sure everyone knows but if you dont edit your gems you'll only have 2(u can have 3) which is the default. So remember to edit them!

lol i played my first 15 games with only 2 gems on both by toons
-_-

Offline Shmick

SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »
Ignore this .. it doesn't work  :'(
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 09:30:25 AM »
Haha i make a point of disabling the gems just to get prepared for offline casual/tourny matches. Plus winning like this gives you a bit of a confidence boost :p

On an unrelated note, 5 mins before i had to leave for uni i managed to get all the DLC chars playable offline. I tried to find a game at 8:30am to test it out online but obviously nobody was on :(.

Would somebody be able to add me when you have time so that when i get home at about 6pm, i'll be able to see if they also work online?

I quickly tried to join a match overseas but the connection dropped during the intermission screen :(

http://min.us/inU0umBqGK4cZ

Cheers :)

PS.. Christies QCB + K "EX" move lasts for a loooonng time. Enough to tag cancel somebody in and charge a super. Brian is chunky like Abel... Armoured specials.. That is all i found in 15 or so mins.

I'll be on  around from aroudn 530  today . your already  on my list I think.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 10:55:38 AM »
GGs to dk on xbox and Crazy Freerider, got my ass kicked but was fun!  :D