Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 16705 times)

Offline Crazy FreeRider

Re: SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2012, 03:13:38 PM »
yep thats him my launch buddy

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »
Anyone looking for a ranked partner?.

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2012, 11:23:40 PM »
Always shit myself when I come across DK/Crazy lol. My cheap character is the only thing that stops me from getting completely bodied ;)
Born to bleed, Fighting to succeed, Built to endure what this world throws at me!

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2012, 08:09:31 PM »
yeah shoutouts to DK, like seriously rushed me down with dhalsim. wth

does he post here ? you guys are a sick team. going to SS ?

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 01:20:24 AM »
Guess not lol.

Offline KellyNUTS

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
Guess not lol.
I am!! No one wants to be my partner atm :(

ggs to all ive played lately, and shoutouts to CFR & DK - the OgreSim Connection!
"Now just stand still. Move, and the wound will be deeper." - Leona Heidern

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 07:52:47 PM »
GGs to everyone on ranked tonight, apart from Gregzor NZ who sent rage mail when he lost.

Offline kingtua

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2012, 10:48:11 AM »
yeah shoutouts to DK, like seriously rushed me down with dhalsim. wth

does he post here ? you guys are a sick team. going to SS ?

yea i bumped to him on the weekend. he had a 33 or 34 winstreak dammmmmm.luckier dragon took a round.
this game is awesome
rolling thunder, Corkscrew cross, Keep it classy K.O!!!!!

Offline KellyNUTS

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
GGs to everyone on ranked tonight, apart from Gregzor NZ who sent rage mail when he lost.
LOL +1
Admittedly there was some lag, but if there wasnt, I dont think that would have helped him.
Funny thing is, a few nights ago he was beating me for the most part, no mail.... so the lags ok when u win is it?

GGS to all, soooo many new faces in this game!

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2012, 01:16:09 PM »

Hahaha oh god! He's infamous now is he? I played at least 6 or 7 ranked against him yesterday, won all of the them and got about 4 or 5 rage mails without me sending a single reply back.

Then later on me and kelly played him about 2 or 3 times and won each time, and i got another 3 or 4 messages. Oh lawdy, is that what this game does to people?! ;)

But yes, GGs to everyone I've played! Especially Gregzor for the easy points ;)
Saikyo!!!

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »
LOL +1
Admittedly there was some lag, but if there wasnt, I dont think that would have helped him.
Funny thing is, a few nights ago he was beating me for the most part, no mail.... so the lags ok when u win is it?

Did he send rage mail to you too kelly? Or was I copping them from him during our games? He kept blaming you for the lag, then complaining no competent player could play in such conditions. Clearly he can't play in any conditions based on my games with him in the arvo ;)
Saikyo!!!

Offline Shmick

SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
Haha yeah part of the reason why i hate being taunting by random joe bloes, is that i know they are just flowcharting me BUT i am not smart enough to defend myself against it.

So i guess i am more frustrated at myself when i get a taunt :(.

#PsychologyHadou.
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Offline KellyNUTS

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
LOL +1

Did he send rage mail to you too kelly? Or was I copping them from him during our games? He kept blaming you for the lag, then complaining no competent player could play in such conditions. Clearly he can't play in any conditions based on my games with him in the arvo ;)
Yeah just before ur last game he sent 1 to me, I repeated it to ya thru XBL, was funny. Thing is tho if he was that fussed about the lag he would just bail out at the lobby!
After u left I vsd him a few more times, he got a win on me and I felt like sending him a retarded message, just to rub it in :P

Hit me up if u jumping on tonight, ill b FREE after 5pm :)

I dont have Taunt assigned, but u can use it in SFxT, used it for the first time on AfterDeath last nite, 2 seconds on the clock, full screen away and twice as much energy as me, pointless doing anything else :P

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
LOL +1

Haha, he was going nuts calling me a spammer scrub and all sorts of insults. Some people get really upset when they lose a match. I get my ass kicked all the time but that's how ya learn man.

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2012, 03:56:16 PM »
haha gregorz, dude just cant take a loss, hell he even called Bob OP  :o

im thinking of running sodom heihachi and ryu Bob from now on  :p:

with lots of neon!  :P
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God