Author Topic: [SFxT] SFxT XBL - Post match feedback  (Read 19775 times)

Offline Cabjoy

Re: SFxT XBL - Post match feedback
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2012, 04:57:02 PM »
GGs DK and I think JS Supreme (Sorry if I butchered your name!)
It's a headache getting around Dhalsim with Julia but I was getting there eventually!
How bout we do some tag ranked so I can get some easy points? ;)
Jokes jokes jokes.
Good to finally get some consecutive fights against you for once though!
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2012, 05:50:13 PM »
GGs DK and I think JS Supreme (Sorry if I butchered your name!)
It's a headache getting around Dhalsim with Julia but I was getting there eventually!
How bout we do some tag ranked so I can get some easy points? ;)
Jokes jokes jokes.
Good to finally get some consecutive fights against you for once though!

GGs man was a fun set =)

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2012, 09:09:21 PM »
I'll tell you what man, playing your team and then DK's is a big arse transition. Completely different playstyles haha! Was a good learning experience :P
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2012, 05:34:45 AM »
ggs to everyone i played last night

Offline Cowie

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2012, 01:24:34 PM »
The game seems pretty dead online atm, takes ages to get games + enldesss lobbies take foreva.
Overall a bad online experiance, but at least there is GLOE SKINS combined with flashing Gems....    :o :o :o :o :o
End your search, child! The "Ryu" that you knew no longer exists!

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
^^^ It's making my eye's bleed! Hahaha.

If you can't find a game send me an invite and we'll do some endless if you like. We always seem to have fairly clutch matches in ranked!
Saikyo!!!

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Me i just been doing every characters trails got 50% done and even havent finish 1 characters trail i been using a arcade stick getting use to it seem to be getting on some from trial 10 and some characters to 14/15 i know its timing but i can never seem to get it. and im getting smashed online feels like im feeding people points.

Offline kingtua

« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »
ggs to all the peeps i played. as usual getting smashed by dk as always.

on a diff note sometimes in rank ppl play disgusting. they would play dirty and try to get time out wins, i always lose when this happens lol.

its funny when i look at my fl and see ppl playing ae lol.
how can you not play this game?
im making new friends on this game, maybe tekken players?

also i dnt get why ppl dnt tag out to bring their other character in when they are almost toast. id rather hard tag then to try and look cool by doing a chain link.
i see top players do it too.

its like if you hard tag its a noob thing to do?

rolling thunder, Corkscrew cross, Keep it classy K.O!!!!!

Offline Shmick

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2012, 06:11:39 PM »
Yeah i have noticed that aswell.

I do it myself haha

I think by hard tagging your character in, you are offering your OP a free combo and your moral sort of goes out of the window. By that point in the match you know your OP has the upper hand and you just feel defeated by offering up your second character on a silver platter :P

OR It either:

1) People are used to losing 60%+ health (during a random hard tag) in UMVC3 and it's just hard wired into their psyche.

2) They want to play the hero and pull off some epic comeback

I haven't played this game in yonks! I should chuck it in :P If you (or anyone) see me in a lobby just join.. i won't be taking that seriously anyhow :P
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2012, 06:26:41 PM »
on a diff note sometimes in rank ppl play disgusting. they would play dirty and try to get time out wins, i always lose when this happens lol.

Assist tech gems are a pain in the arse too. Time out based strategies with those gems is so strong, even if you do manage to throw them. D: Frames traps? Nah son, gems.
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »

also i dnt get why ppl dnt tag out to bring their other character in when they are almost toast. id rather hard tag then to try and look cool by doing a chain link.

Because this game isn't good (for some of us). I don't mind it but AE blows SFxT out of the water. I don't see how anyone seriously thought SFxT would overshadow AE...
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

Offline kingtua

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2012, 08:06:57 PM »

Because this game isn't good (for some of us). I don't mind it but AE blows SFxT out of the water. I don't see how anyone seriously thought SFxT would overshadow AE...

i thought it would lol.
rolling thunder, Corkscrew cross, Keep it classy K.O!!!!!

Offline ffff

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2012, 09:32:51 PM »

i thought it would lol.

So did I. Because so many of us are just sick of it now (AE). Fighting games get older and get stale faster now. You don't need to go to the arcade to play, you can play as much as you want online or offline, general fatigue sets in really easily.

SFxT's not great but it is good. I mean, it has redeeming qualities. Yeah, AE 2012 is technically a better game but it's also the 4th revision of a game that I personally thought was pretty rubbish at the start (but I thought all later versions were mediocre at best, but probably rubbish as well). We'll see if SFxT gets that far in development.

findlay_stuart

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2012, 06:52:47 AM »

So did I. Because so many of us are just sick of it now (AE). Fighting games get older and get stale faster now.

I thought I was sick of AE too but it's a vastly superior game with better players. Since going back to AE I don't think SFXT will grace my X-box tray again unless I'm that drunk my fingers can't move the stick or the next patch is killer.

Offline ffff

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »

So did I. Because so many of us are just sick of it now (AE). Fighting games get older and get stale faster now.

I thought I was sick of AE too but it's a vastly superior game with better players. Since going back to AE I don't think SFXT will grace my X-box tray again unless I'm that drunk my fingers can't move the stick or the next patch is killer.

I couldn't go back to playing AE. I only played it because everyone else did, and I don't agree that it's vastly superior. IMO it's a more refined version of a fundamentally inferior game.

Actually if you invert your post you've more or less got my opinion on both games lol.

I've started playing TTT2 as well, the Tekken characters in SFxT got me interested... and that game is awesome. It also fuels my interest in SFxT because sometimes I wish my there were more SF elements in Tekken.