Author Topic: [SFxT] SF x Tekken Best Prices  (Read 11805 times)

Offline zgnoud

[SFxT] SF x Tekken Best Prices
« on: February 19, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »

Offline Westlo

Re: SF x Tekken Best Prices
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:49:50 PM »
Nice, I'll get that ozgameshop one for the PS3 and than pick up the 360 version from JB or whoever is selling it the cheapest from the major chains.... need that shit day 1.
SSFIV & SFxTK - Cammy/Ken
UMvC3 -Storm/SentinelMorrigan

Offline GodlyEffect

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
What 'bout them gems? :o They probably won't be in tourneys until they are released as DLC anyway, even then it's questionable. :)
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

Offline zgnoud

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
DLC bonus gems don't matter. I think its been stated that there a standard set of gems just for tournaments. I think the DLC gems are for party modes like 2v2?

Offline GodlyEffect

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 01:44:42 AM »
The DLC gems are just additional gems. Attack pack, defense blah blah, they just add more gems to the pile you already start with. You should be fine to do without them.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:35:38 PM »
Got mine for $29

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 11:55:05 PM »
Isn't ozgameshop in England and it takes f'n forvever to arrive? (Not that i will be playing this gay-ass game).
My Youtube Page
  :db:  :lk:  :db:  :lp:  :db:  :hp:  :qcb: :mk:  :hk:  :dpf: :lk:  :hp:  :hp: :hp:

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »
If I buy for ozgameshop will I be able to play online using an Australian account

or be able to buy the DLC when it comes out on Australian PSN

Offline Kisou

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »
If I buy for ozgameshop will I be able to play online using an Australian account

Yes, to my knowledge OzGameShop sources all their games from the UK (being the Australian front for 365Games.co.uk) and AU PSN = EU PSN. As long as you get the DLC from either of the aforementioned regions, it should be fine.
Team Low-Tier! Powered by Random.
鬼葬

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 11:39:31 PM »

Yes, I've bought a few games from Ozgameshop (MvC3, UMVC3, SSIV:AE Disc) and all DLC works from my Oz XBL account.

I'm thinking of getting it from ozgameshop, but I want that day 1 shit...
[22:56] <Auxide> K to the G : the Daigo of shit talk

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 12:06:56 AM »
Well I just ended up pre-ordering from Zavvi.com

Street Fighter X Tekken Strategy Guide  - Book Preorder now 9.95
Street Fighter X Tekken: Special Edition - XBox 360 Preorder now 42.85
4 off 40 Coupon -4.00 (Coupon CODE: VCUK4OFF40)
Total Delivery Cost: 0.99
Total: 49.79 (49.79 GBP  =73.3730 AUD)

So for around $75 AUD, I've got the SE version of SFxTK which EB has for $128 (GOTTA GET ME THEM GEMS YO! :D - nah I wanted the arcade cabinet ;) :D) + the strategy guide (will probably never use it, but oh well).

I know it'll come 2/3 weeks after release, but I'll have my other alternatives to play the game offline :)
[22:56] <Auxide> K to the G : the Daigo of shit talk

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »
Bit of a heads up for you guys (keep it under your hat if you can), Tekken X SF will be $69 online only at Big W for day one (while stocks last obv.). It's not quite as cheap as Ozgameshop and the like, but it's local so you won't have to wait 2 weeks if you want it quick.

Also worth noting that the Madcatz Round 2 sticks will be on sale again the same week for $158.

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 04:56:22 PM »
Bit of a heads up for you guys (keep it under your hat if you can), Tekken X SF will be $69 online only at Big W for day one (while stocks last obv.). It's not quite as cheap as Ozgameshop and the like, but it's local so you won't have to wait 2 weeks if you want it quick.

Also worth noting that the Madcatz Round 2 sticks will be on sale again the same week for $158.

cheers for that, i get a woolworths discount from big W aswell  ;D

#WINNING
I perfected gamerbee........at marvel :D
Sword of the Word, Grand Marshall of the Army of God

Offline GodlyEffect

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 07:43:09 PM »

I guess TxSF snuck up on us quickly. But seriously, thanks for the heads up.
Shadowloo TEC4LIFE

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 08:24:11 PM »
^took me a second to realise I'd arsed that up, I always get the name wrong  :P