Author Topic: Super Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo/HDR - Feedback  (Read 7962 times)

Re: Super Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo/HDR - Feedback
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2014, 11:10:36 AM »
Does anyone in Aus play ST/HDR competitively?
Retro-gaming ftw.
Not really playing on GGPO or anything, but looking to start things up again at Sydney meets. Bought 2 Superguns and setups are confirmed playing nice with the new RL2450HM monitors.

All that's left is to secure a few of these:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/186701/undamned-s-usb-decoders-usb-to-jamma-etc

I have put my order in for a UD-CPS2 console unfortunately it want have it in time for BAM but I should have it for SS this year.
Your problem is you don't have any rhythm!

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »
Does anyone in Aus play ST/HDR competitively?
Retro-gaming ftw.
Not really playing on GGPO or anything, but looking to start things up again at Sydney meets. Bought 2 Superguns and setups are confirmed playing nice with the new RL2450HM monitors.

All that's left is to secure a few of these:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/186701/undamned-s-usb-decoders-usb-to-jamma-etc

I have put my order in for a UD-CPS2 console unfortunately it want have it in time for BAM but I should have it for SS this year.
Haha awesome man - I'm more barebones; I ordered 2 Arcadeforge Superguns last year, and will just feed the raw output thru XRGB-minis w/sync cleaner. Makes upscale and even capture a lot easier for me :X

Pleasantly surprised the new BenQ monitors support a simple sync strike too since the previous line didn't.

USB boards will probably take a couple of months though - I'm waiting for a revision and to order > 2. I'm wondering if I can pick any of this stuff up at EVO or something :O

ST 20th - gogogo
ヽ(ー`)ノ

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »
Ah nice, the Arcadeforge Superguns and sync strikes are really good. Hand built tested and very reliable. By the way what model number are those BenQ monitors? Also have you tired any of the ones that can do 4:3 aspect ratio? My current build when i run it on a LCD is all stretched because it's displaying a 384224 rez on a 16:9 monitor.

By the way GG's to all the AU guys that I have played in the last few nights on GGPO. Really fun games.

Offline water_ling

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2014, 12:31:04 PM »

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 11:48:03 AM »
For those who are going to be attending Shadowloo showdown V in a few weeks I'll have my UD-CPS2 system ready for some games, unfortunately I want have the USB converters for my supergun so there want be any tournament during SS. We will have one 100% working setup that can take any PS3/360 stick and pad.  I'll have the setup on Friday and then judging on the turnout and interest in playing I might bring it on Saturday. So if you are making the trip come and say hi and let's have some fun playing ST.

Offline ggp0warrior

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2014, 07:29:21 PM »
For those who are going to be attending Shadowloo showdown V in a few weeks I'll have my UD-CPS2 system ready for some games, unfortunately I want have the USB converters for my supergun so there want be any tournament during SS. We will have one 100% working setup that can take any PS3/360 stick and pad.  I'll have the setup on Friday and then judging on the turnout and interest in playing I might bring it on Saturday. So if you are making the trip come and say hi and let's have some fun playing ST.
I will try to drop by on the Friday (its 18yow btw :) )
p.s y'all can still find me rocking the super turbo room, i aint a troll anymore i am 18 now guys
/Kappa

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2014, 01:43:53 PM »
I will try to drop by on the Friday (its 18yow btw :) )
p.s y'all can still find me rocking the super turbo room, i aint a troll anymore i am 18 now guys
/Kappa

That's great, you have evolved from 17 year old child to 18 year old man. It's all down hill from here. :D Also if your X-man board is still alive bring it, we can play it on the UD-CPS2 because it's a blue board. That is if we get sick of ST.