Author Topic: Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown  (Read 23351 times)

Offline kientan

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
Jean is coming along just fine. I need to add the guardbreak string into my game.

I've pretty much got the basic structure of his game now. Just need to learn more setups.

I've been running sets against Will for a while now.
DON'T A PRO. BECAUSE BEING ONE IS TOO HARD.

Offline Alexk

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2013, 10:43:46 AM »
I haven't been online in ages. Plus I'm out 4 nights of the weekdays so there isn't much time to be playing :<

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »
GGS last night Chill. Sorry I had to basically eject in a rush, had to go pick up the better half.

Offline Chill

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »
No worries man, know all about life getting in the way of VF!

GGs though. You had a character roulette going against me too, kept me on my toes!

Offline 0Renzokuken0

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2013, 02:23:57 AM »
GGs, van_halo if you don't mind me asking who is your main character? I remember way back when we vsed you used Vanessa I think? I made the swap from Eileen to Jacky. I've still gotta work on Iageri though zzz

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2013, 11:58:08 AM »
Haven't used Vanessa since VF4. If someone put a gun to my head and forced a choice I'd use Brad. Generally I run a roulette of characters and who I use in tournament can depend on who I play against.

Offline STOZ1105

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
Hey guys, is there websites which consists of frame data, commands etc? I've just been introduced to virtuafighter.com/combos but if there's other good websites or even apps you know of that would be a great input thanks!

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
Does the VFDC wiki have any of that stuff? You can always get most of that information just going into command training and turning on the data too though.

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2013, 06:38:51 PM »

Offline Kisou

« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2013, 01:50:23 AM »
Hey guys, is there websites which consists of frame data, commands etc? I've just been introduced to virtuafighter.com/combos but if there's other good websites or even apps you know of that would be a great input thanks!

I believe there was an official Sega iOS VF5FS app out not too long ago that apparently covered a lot of ground with regards to character frame data, useful strategies and tips. There are also several frame data apps on Android.
Team Low-Tier! Powered by Random.
鬼葬

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »
Just a reminder to all VF fans, the VF Cup is on this weekend in LA! Australia's own Iron Myke will be participating, I can't wait to watch the stream and see him take on America's finest. Some big name Japanese players are also going to be attending, and there's $16k prize money up for grabs!

Offline STOZ1105

« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »

I believe there was an official Sega iOS VF5FS app out not too long ago that apparently covered a lot of ground with regards to character frame data, useful strategies and tips. There are also several frame data apps on Android.

Yeah ive got a few, however the official one costs extra money

Just a reminder to all VF fans, the VF Cup is on this weekend in LA! Australia's own Iron Myke will be participating, I can't wait to watch the stream and see him take on America's finest. Some big name Japanese players are also going to be attending, and there's $16k prize money up for grabs!

You know the stream link?

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2013, 09:14:23 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

Should start around 2-3AM sunday morning

Offline Chill

« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2013, 12:05:26 PM »
Top 16 starting now!  ;D

« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2013, 12:52:06 PM »