Author Topic: SSFIV [SYD - Galaxy World] - Post match feedback  (Read 73539 times)

Offline ArnoldDesu

Re: SSFIV [SYD - Galaxy World] - Post match feedback
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 01:12:28 AM »
GG Arnold and Rob. Only got to play you guys a round or so each out of 20 odd games haha such a broken team. You guys are tops.

And I think it was Some Random's evil Ryu. Very good player. Always gives me problems. GG to all others there.

GG Meeks :) Us trio of female players in the corner were the cool cats during that short period hahaha, till next time ^_^
I may treasure peace, but I am very good at making war.

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 01:14:55 AM »
Hi I just want ask another question regarding abel match up here (bison player).

Let say the abel player do the step kick on you and you have NO METER, again this will put you in 50% situation again

1) you expect abel will do TT on you which , which one is preferable way to avoid his pressure? backdash, neutral jump? I noticed that some of the player purposely get hit by abel player, so they won't be in block string (how the hell they do it?)

2) he will do cr HP because he expect you to do neutral jump.Is there any follow up combo or ultra after cr HP.?

3)jump and hit you then dash forward..this shit again TT or... zzzzz

if he score you a knock down, the situation is even worse....guess game again. he can TT, cr HP , or overhead mix up...if no meter basically very hard to escape.

Hopefully anyone can help me...really fed up of abel match up >:( . Bison cannot mashed teleport because they have OS to punish teleport (maybe will try once and never do it again). I think this apply to every characters when the player is meterless under abel pressure.

I could be wrong, but isn't f+MK dash neutral? If so, mash dat c.LK. It'll lose to tornado throw and possibly EX Rekka but it should pretty much beat all of his other options.

Off a jumping attack/reset, you are kind of forced into a guessing game between throw/button press and without meter Bison's options are somewhat limited. If he's tornado throwing, jump, if he's not just block... and try to save meter for those situations I suppose. Bison doesn't really need to use meter to extend combos or anything. If you play ultra defensively and SK chip away at him/anti air him as he tries to come at you I don't think it's too bad.
The Walking Meme. Fruit Ninja Enthusiast. Can block Magneto. Can't block Vega.
Arguably: The Blog

Offline robsux

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »
ggs Meeks, our playstyle are different in a good way, so the opponent must be so confused when we switch hahaha
Trame Frappe

Meeks

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
ggs Meeks, our playstyle are different in a good way, so the opponent must be so confused when we switch hahaha

lol you mean Juri? As in one can play and the other can't? hahaha  ;D You and Arnold make a great team though.

GirlsDigMyScore

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 01:36:42 PM »
I will go there today. Probably only red haired dude there.

AtomicX

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 08:59:42 PM »
Yun.... *shakes head*. That is all.

GirlsDigMyScore

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 11:21:56 PM »
Yun rampage.  :'(

I played about 65 games. I don't think I won that many... I played Dan a little bit and one guy looked like he wanted to punch me for real.

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 03:26:39 PM »
Yun rampage.  :'(

I played about 65 games. I don't think I won that many... I played Dan a little bit and one guy looked like he wanted to punch me for real.

Lol there is a rather salty fellow there who plays Ryu mainly and does alot of random tatsu and typical keep away... he is slowly improving though with some cr.hp AA... he does look like he is gonna shoryuken the person next to him...

GG's to that Ken, Abel and Dan player today. Solid games.

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
E.Ryu still getting bodied by scrub and pros alike I didn't ever think I'd say Dudley's footsies are easy mode in comparison, but they are. :3

GirlsDigMyScore

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
I called them, they are open today, so I might go down and have some games. Feel free to say hello and give me some tips.

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
good games to everyone yesterday. was the asian guy playing ken, gouken, akuma and ryu.

on another note, while i was at time zone across the street from galaxy, some random homeless looking guy started raging at me because i joined in on his game, didn't even notice he was there until he stood up and started calling me a bitch, among other words i didn't catch because i was listening to music; looked like he really wanted to smash me hahaha.

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »
I was just there and it seems there were no AE cabs? Only vanilla. Did they hide them or something.

CPU on that thing is ridiculous. Was fighting Dan and it fucking reacted to my crouching strong and ultra'd me.

Meeks

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
Were you at the Market City Galaxy World? Because that one only has Vanilla. The one on George Street has 8 cabs back to back upstairs and all run AE2012.

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »
Were you at the Market City Galaxy World? Because that one only has Vanilla. The one on George Street has 8 cabs back to back upstairs and all run AE2012.

But I was there a month ago (Market City) and it had AE. Not sure if it was 2012 though. They seemed to have changed the setuos around too.

Meeks

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:57 PM »
Be that as it may, you're better off going to George Street. The sticks are pretty shitty at Market City, though having said that, George St GW's sticks are only a tad better, but 8 cabs, all updated to AE2012. Should be a no-brainer as to which one deserves your money more.