Author Topic: SSFIV [SYD - Galaxy World] - Post match feedback  (Read 73538 times)

GirlsDigMyScore

Re: SSFIV [SYD - Galaxy World] - Post match feedback
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »
good games to everyone yesterday. was the asian guy playing ken, gouken, akuma and ryu.

on another note, while i was at time zone across the street from galaxy, some random homeless looking guy started raging at me because i joined in on his game, didn't even notice he was there until he stood up and started calling me a bitch, among other words i didn't catch because i was listening to music; looked like he really wanted to smash me hahaha.

I was at Galaxy World George St until close, towards the end it looked like a homeless gang. I lost a couple games to them just so I didn't get knifed on the way out. One of them had a leg covered in dried blood! Then outside McDonalds like 2 stores over a bunch of street kids start trying to fight some drunk guy. Good times!

GGs everyone who was there yesterday. We probably had a few matches. By the end I was a greasy nerdy mess of a human being. Some dude playing Rose nearly hit a 50 win streak, mostly against me... I couldn't beat him to save my fucking life. Pulled off a nice super to ultra combo on me... It was nice. I was playing Ryu, Makoto, some Cammy, Akuma and Dan.

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 10:02:28 PM »
Market City had 2 AE cabs for a while, they got rid of them a few weeks ago. Just vanilla there now...

Timezone is $1.10 for best of 5... I go there every now and again... it's good for mucking around even though there's only 2 cabs. I lost my Gold card a while ago, never got it replaced, makes me sad.

There were 2 guys playing at Timezone the other day, a Bison and a Ryu, I watched your games and played E.Ryu after the Bison left.
The Bison guy was dropping taunts like a boss ahahaha. GG

good games to everyone yesterday. was the asian guy playing ken, gouken, akuma and ryu.

on another note, while i was at time zone across the street from galaxy, some random homeless looking guy started raging at me because i joined in on his game, didn't even notice he was there until he stood up and started calling me a bitch, among other words i didn't catch because i was listening to music; looked like he really wanted to smash me hahaha.

I was at Galaxy World George St until close, towards the end it looked like a homeless gang. I lost a couple games to them just so I didn't get knifed on the way out. One of them had a leg covered in dried blood! Then outside McDonalds like 2 stores over a bunch of street kids start trying to fight some drunk guy. Good times!

GGs everyone who was there yesterday. We probably had a few matches, I had a mad long session until close. By the end I was a greasy nerdy mess of a human being. Some dude playing Rose nearly hit a 50 win streak, mostly against me... 

GG's everyone... One guy pulled of a mad win streak with Rose... I couldn't beat him to save my fucking life. Pulled off a nice super to ultra combo on me... It was nice. I was playing Ryu, Makoto, some Cammy, Akuma and Dan.

Ahahahaaha... yeah some pretty salty people at the arcade, what can you do. Just play your game, STAY IN PUBLIC AREAS! XD

When there are some weaker players at the cabs, I normally play an alt, I think it works out for everyone that way. You improve with your alt, sorta.. and they have more game time.

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 11:27:38 PM »
that guy was salty before we even started the match, LOL.
we wasn't even all that bad, he knew how to block. haha
i gave him a round and he stood up and shook his head at me and said some other stuff that i didn't catch haha, couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression, think he saw me smiling, could guarantee he really wanted to drop me after seeing that :L
he actually approached me and said crap, still couldnt hear him half the time cause of my music LOL, then i guess he got scared away by the time zone staff.

i honestly dont even know why theres a GW at market city anymore, the only thing they have over george street is bumper cars, and who rides those anyway? haha. damn, they should just invest, renovate and expand the george street arcade or something

findlay_stuart

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »
Hilarious. Wannabe hard nuts still occupy the arcades?  I don't know wether to laugh or cry....  ;D

I thought with consoles these day's it would be all roses.

GirlsDigMyScore

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
When there are some weaker players at the cabs, I normally play an alt, I think it works out for everyone that way. You improve with your alt, sorta.. and they have more game time.

I usually play Akuma and teleport until the timer kills them! BWHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAH

Re: Re: SSFIV [SYD - Galaxy World] - Post match feedback
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
Be that as it may, you're better off going to George Street. The sticks are pretty shitty at Market City, though having said that, George St GW's sticks are only a tad better, but 8 cabs, all updated to AE2012. Should be a no-brainer as to which one deserves your money more.

Yea I'll probably start going there now. Will my card from Market City work at George st?

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
Be that as it may, you're better off going to George Street. The sticks are pretty shitty at Market City, though having said that, George St GW's sticks are only a tad better, but 8 cabs, all updated to AE2012. Should be a no-brainer as to which one deserves your money more.

Yea I'll probably start going there now. Will my card from Market City work at George st?

Yes the card will work, but credit from Market City will not carry over to George Street. :(

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »
Hilarious. Wannabe hard nuts still occupy the arcades?  I don't know wether to laugh or cry....  ;D

I thought with consoles these day's it would be all roses.

God bless console and PC versions, allows me to level up and come back respectable. If only it existed for 3rd Strike back then...

GirlsDigMyScore

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 03:36:30 PM »
Had a decent session yesterday. Good games. Some asian guy playing Ryu, Evil Ryu and Akuma at 11:30pm was way too good. I think I won like 2/10 just by luck. I nearly cracked when I lost to Dudley on the final round when he was on 0 health! Fucking hell... Seriously Dudley pisses me off so much. Can you like do his exrush punch thing and juggle combo like 4 times if it hits finishing with Ultra? That's fucked.  ;D Quite a few good games. Got spanked by Chun Li and Sagat a bit.

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 10:11:17 PM »
Had a decent session yesterday. Good games. Some asian guy playing Ryu, Evil Ryu and Akuma at 11:30pm was way too good. I think I won like 2/10 just by luck. I nearly cracked when I lost to Dudley on the final round when he was on 0 health! Fucking hell... Seriously Dudley pisses me off so much. Can you like do his exrush punch thing and juggle combo like 4 times if it hits finishing with Ultra? That's fucked.  ;D Quite a few good games. Got spanked by Chun Li and Sagat a bit.

Yeah, you can do his ex-duck straight all day long. Unfortunately it isn't too easy to do (and character specific at mid screen). After that many duck straights the ultra doesn't do much. It's all about the stun though, straights do a base of 200 stun. Dudley = Zangief with combos and no command grab, all about getting in, sometimes he just can't and rolls over.

I'll bring my E.Ryu and Duds during the week!

Offline louisn1234

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »
Play like shit today probably too tired, keep dropping combo, error execution and getting too predictable. GG to the players btw 4pm to 7pm today. To the players:
Cody - I keep pressing button--> eat big combo from you
Ken - My Footsies are inferior compared to you though I play Bison.Your Kara throw/ Shoryuken pressure is too good for me.
Dhalshim - Lack of MU knowledge..keep doing random stuff. Some of the matches i won purely by luck.
Yun - =.=..I am so FREE for you.
Others - GG

Feel so demotivated now ..  :(

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2012, 09:52:29 PM »
GG to a guy that looks like PR Rog, maybe it was him. He played Ryu and it was at another level. Sweet jesus. My E.Ryu got fished for a CH cr.mp, cr.mp, cr.mk xx ex-hado, U1. Went out in style. Still managed to footsie for 10 seconds and got 2 throws, but got psyhic dp'd when I tried to dp. Ate Ryu stinky foot jump in too.

Until we meet again pro dude.

Gg guy playing Adon, random jaguar specials and sweep spam getting rounds, lol I so bad.

Abel/Ken guy, we met again. Good games.

Posted this in PC feedback by accident LOL.

Offline maxsze90

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
We need that 8th machine fixed. Wish I can plug my fightstick in lol.
Today I had a short watching session, Evil Ryu guy who used to main Ken, I'm leveling off some of your plays. Dash under crossups and cr.hp after FADC hado for a bit more reach. I never looked for dashing crap cross ups or paid attention to myself doing it. I also notice you buffer the SRK motion non-stop after lk.tatsu. Guess that works ahaha

That is all. Didn't get the chance to play XD

Ibuki and E.Ryu around 6pm were unchallenged. Adon guy I watched, not sure how to place you, you look a bit mashy and hands were all over the place/had such huge distance from buttons after doing stuff, but you pulled unlikely wins and had a small streak, I am confused lol. Saw some footsies and a poke end to Ibuki. Bison guy stop blowing up, E.Ryu got in so free, just block. A stun every round.. damn :(

tldr: I analyse alot, good play fellas.

AtomicX

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 02:07:50 AM »
Bison guy stop blowing up, E.Ryu got in so free, just block. A stun every round.. damn

That might have been me. I was salty at the buttons/stick, I couldn't teleport or throw tech, it put me off my game completely. Wanted to vs him on another setup but he left, so next time. 

Meeks

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 11:08:03 AM »
That might have been me. I was salty at the buttons/stick, I couldn't teleport or throw tech, it put me off my game completely. Wanted to vs him on another setup but he left, so next time.

Those sticks are dodgy at the best of times. My issue now is that despite buttons working, the surrounding base are sometimes broken, and they tend to dip to one side. Can't really blame that on the staff though good maintainance would see those buttons being replaced with new ones.