Author Topic: Vergil - Finishing touches  (Read 8515 times)

Offline jarop

Re: Vergil - Finishing touches
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2012, 06:53:59 PM »
The only combo I can think of off the top of my head if you want to Level up Frank with Vergil on point is:

L (Hold), M, H, F+H, activate swords, H, F+H, M Teleport, H, F+H, Round Trip, Cr. H, Judgement Cut, Cr. H, Lunar Phase, Tag Frank, Camera Snap into Hyper.

Hope that helps.

Yep this is my bnb for Vergil / Frank right now.

In other news; 3 zero jump loops, DHC swords, DP+M x2, tag Frank is level 4 off zero bars

If you use the fancy lunar phase extention with round trip i'm positive you can get that to level 5 off nothing. Zero and Vergil are great :)
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Offline Girishlikesbutter

• Forum user
  • Bubbletea>Hatorade
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
This thread is a friggin treasure trove. Props to Jfizz

Offline Girishlikesbutter

• Forum user
  • Bubbletea>Hatorade
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 04:49:10 PM »
I also think it's worth mentioning, that if during the flash, the character is higher than the reference point, I have found that this height is offset by vergils distance from the character (horizontally). That is to say, the dp(m), will still connect if you are sufficiently far away from the character being looped, if they are too high above the reference point. This makes sense in terms of mathematics as well. When the dp m misses, it's because the character is being pushed out of the top of the circle created by the dp m. However if you are further away horizontally, the circle has to take some time to actually reach the character. In this time, the character falls into the right vertical height. So if you are at a sufficiently large horizontal distance from the character, you need not correct the loop by crouching. In fact (and this is postulation ONLY), it might even make the dp m miss because the character might reach the ground too fast.

Offline ABM|Moca

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 01:10:10 AM »
What. The. Fuck.

Offline laiger

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »
Ultimate mathematics vs calculus 3.