Author Topic: Looking for a training buddy!!  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Shmick

Looking for a training buddy!!
« on: August 29, 2012, 06:56:57 PM »
I am starting to get back into marvel again and due to the shitty netcode i can understand that it is nigh impossible to find people through matchmaking :(

If anyone wants to kick my ass online on a consistent basis then shoot me a pm on xbox :P
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Re: Looking for a training buddy!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »
I'm incredibly, unbelievably terrible at Marvel, but I'd really like to get better at it. So....I'm really not sure how that fits into your training-buddy plans.

On the upside, there's a weird quirk I've found with Marvel's netcode: If you search of any lobby, any region, you'll actually find a number of US lobbies with yellow to green pings. This is pretty staggering to me since this does not happen in either SF x Tekken or SSFIV. But hey, you can practice on some US talent when there's nobody around here.