Author Topic: (FREE!!!!) PM me to get SFxT Brady Guide & $2! TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Shmick

EDIT:

Somebody take this away. I believe this book is cursed and ono worked with the occult at some stage. I keep seeing tall long armed Slender men about.

PM me your details and at no cost to you, you get yourself $2, A brand new SF x T Brady guide which is quite possibly the Necronomicon itself!!!
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Offline Sxio

Re: SYD: SF x T Brady Guide - Never Used (for good reason!)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 08:05:03 AM »
Hahahaha.

I bought and sold the game within 2 weeks. What a pile of rubbish!

Offline Shmick

Re: SYD: SF x T Brady Guide - Never Used (for good reason!)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »
:P Yeah i don't particularly like the game either but then again i like 3x Chilli and 3x Jalapeņos on my pizza's which most hate.

To each their own. Even if their opinions are totally wrong and they have no taste  :-X
Cai Zhen: will you switch to another game or another character?You mained Honda for 18 years already, no, almost 20 years.
KUSUMONDO: Sometimes I see some people pick sagat in vanilla Street Fighter 4, and in AE they will switch to Yun. When I think of that,I think I won.

Offline Shmick

SYD: SF x T Brady Guide - Never Used (for good reason!)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »
First person to tell me what number comes after 3 will get a free SF x T Brady Guide!!! Free but you need to give me $5 or your sisters phone number for postage :)

The choice is yours - Saw 7

Offline Shmick

Re: (FREE!!!!) NEW SFxT Brady Guide PLUS $2! TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 08:45:05 AM »
EDIT:

Somebody take this away. I believe this book is cursed and ono worked with the occult at some stage. I keep seeing tall long armed Slender men about.

PM me your address and you get $2, Brand New SF x T Brady guide and quite possibly the Necronomicon itself!!!

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
Re: (FREE!!!!) PM me to get SFxT Brady Guide & $2! TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »
lol just put it in recycling. I will do the same to mine once I open the package lol.
ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Offline MadeManG74

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 04:25:32 PM »
Leave it on the train one day, if someone can't find a copy of MX they might pick up the guide instead.

Offline Shmick

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »
GONE!

To the person who will be getting this shortly

may the lord have mercy on your soul

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Amen
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 08:40:43 AM »
if that guy cant come up with $2 and the deal falls through I'm also interested

Offline T.H.K

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 04:57:38 PM »
Guide has been safely received.

Thanks again Shmick!