Author Topic: WTS: AkiCustoms PS360+ PCBs  (Read 1218 times)

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
WTS: AkiCustoms PS360+ PCBs
« on: June 15, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »
Hi,

I bought a few extra of these, so if anyone is interested I'm selling them for $60 each. They will be available to pick up in Sydney at events (tomorrow's YSB inclusive), but shipping interstate will probably cost an extra $8 at least (probably less per unit if shipping in bulk).

Link here:
http://akishop-customs.com/PS360Plus.html

They are compatible with PS3/PC, 360 and PS2. If wiring, harnesses or other assistance is needed, I am also happy to discuss options.

Please PM if interested. Many thanks.
ヽ(ー`)ノ

Offline ZeroX03

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: AkiCustoms PS360+ PCBs
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »
How did you get your hands on these..? O_o

Offline Plasia

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »
I will probably cave in and pm you tomorrow. I have 3 coming but could always use more. Do they come with the RJ45 -> PSX adapter?
Plasia

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »
How did you get your hands on these..? O_o
Pre-ordering

I will probably cave in and pm you tomorrow. I have 3 coming but could always use more. Do they come with the RJ45 -> PSX adapter?
They don't but I can make whatever, just let me know. Will cost like $10 more though.
ヽ(ー`)ノ

Offline Rebirth Pianist

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
Have you sold any? And by any chance are there any events during the school Holidays? Oh, another thing, do you happen to have a USB B to USB A cable + 6 .110 wires?

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 10:58:56 PM »
Have you sold any? And by any chance are there any events during the school Holidays? Oh, another thing, do you happen to have a USB B to USB A cable + 6 .110 wires?
I have sold some, but I have some spare which I will intend to use to do some low cost dual modding for anyone who needs it. About $30 on top of the board, typically.

I have the parts you are looking for, but I'd suggest Ethernet to take advantage of the PS2 capability, and because its generally easier to create an Ethernet cable rather than a USB one. I also have the wires with .110" disconnects if needed.

I plan to do any mod job people need at YSB events, so the next one would be on the 21st next month. If anyone wants anything done, please PM me so I can prepare for each job and give a more accurate quote.
ヽ(ー`)ノ