Linked Events

• BOXHILL BEATDOWNS VOL 14: Just do it: August 02, 2012

Author Topic: BOXHILL BEATDOWNS VOL 14: Just do it  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Heavy Weapons

BOXHILL BEATDOWNS VOL 14: Just do it
« on: August 14, 2012, 07:14:09 AM »
BOXHILL BEATDOWNS 14: Just do it

Sup guys , back again with another boxhill beatdowns. Last tourney was alot of fun and im expecting this one to be no different. With CCH shutting down Boxhill Beatdowns is now the only venue which is convenient for us east/south east residents. So i expect plenty of support this week and moving forward. There has been some button issues and to be quiet honest we need to start getting some good numbers again. I've been in contact with staff from boxhill and we are doing everything we can to fix the situation. If we turn up in good numbers I'm certain that the owner will see we are serious about running tourneys still. I mean 20ppl is great but i know we can get more then that. I miss the days of the 32 bracket being filled. And now that especially cch is gone there's no other meetups for the east. I'd like to see an improvement in numbers. Playing online is not the same as offline and console is not as good arcade . So lets get pumped up and play some games :) I most likely will be attending boxhill today to test some things out . If anybody wants to roll down feel free to post or just roll up. But see you guys this thursday :)

When: Thursday 2nd August
Tournament starts 7:30pm
Where   609 Station Street, Box Hll Vic 3128 (See map below)
Fee   $5 per player. Machines will be put on free play during tournament.
Prizes: Cash prize ratio 70/30 of the sign-up pool less matches played.
Tournament Format/Rules 1 Match (Best of 5 rounds)
May change ultra in between matches
Double Elimination
NO Double Jeopardy

link to map:

http://tinyurl.com/d3z7xua
Oi Oi Moi. Best Crunch Heavy Punch in melbourne! fimblers and fimblettes get slapped silleh!

Offline Alex

Re: BOXHILL BEATDOWNS VOL 14: Just do it
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:38:50 AM »
Ill be down tuesday also.....
My Resolve...

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
i'm looking to come down after work after dinner tonight . i'll be there just after 8pm  8)

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »
Im there
SouthEast Throwdown babeh!

Offline Heavy Weapons

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Went down yesterday had some games and i must say the machines were actually all good apart from one which should be getting looked at today. Should be a sick tourney can RayRay back up his performance and possibly take out his first sf4 tourney?
Oi Oi Moi. Best Crunch Heavy Punch in melbourne! fimblers and fimblettes get slapped silleh!

Offline Heavy Weapons

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:17:41 PM »
It's on today ladies and gents Get down to the beatdown!

Offline Heavy Weapons

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
Results:
1.Carnage (cammy)
2.Heavy Weapons (sagat, Akuma)
3.Alex (Cammy)
4.Eve Azn (Bison)

Round Robin format thanks to all those who came down and supported :) was a fun tourney see you guys next time :P

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
is there one tonight?