Author Topic: hori tekken tag tournament 2 arcade stick  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Branno

• Forum user
    • View Profile
hori tekken tag tournament 2 arcade stick
« on: September 10, 2012, 09:33:50 PM »
http://stores.horiusa.com/-strse-165/PlayStation-3-Tekken-Tag/Detail.bok

does anyone know where i could get one of these apart from ebay? if they are on ebay for the right price then ill get it from there but i have a feeling its going to be hard to get without paying a lot for shipping.

i found it on a site that sells to australia but for some reason it says they wont get them till the 28th and its also way overpriced.

any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
Re: hori tekken tag tournament 2 arcade stick
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 10:46:13 PM »
For sticks sold by Hori USA, your best bet would probably be Amazon.com. They typically ship all arcade sticks to Australia if they distribute them, and at a much lower shipping price.
ヽ(ー`)ノ

Offline hdfanboy

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 03:36:43 AM »
Nah amazon dont ship joysticks to Australia unfortunately. I tried them when i bought my 2 hori fighting edge sticks but they couldnt ship it to me. In the end i had to order them through priceusa.com and have them buy direct from horiusa then forward them to me. Because i wanted the super mega fast shipping from usa i think it ended up costing about $580 for the 2 sticks so that ended up costing around $70 shipping each stick plus whatever priceusa charge for their service so it wasnt to bad.

Wish there was a way to get good quality sticks in aus easier but sadly it doesn't seem anyone sells the cool toys here.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 04:22:55 AM »
amazon do ship sticks to aus, just not every stick.

Offline Branno

• Forum user
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »
it looks like i can get this shipped from amazon (unless it stops me at the very end of the payment process) for $25 shipping max which isn't bad, thanks for the help guys.

Offline Skepticism

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
Nah amazon dont ship joysticks to Australia unfortunately. I tried them when i bought my 2 hori fighting edge sticks but they couldnt ship it to me. In the end i had to order them through priceusa.com and have them buy direct from horiusa then forward them to me. Because i wanted the super mega fast shipping from usa i think it ended up costing about $580 for the 2 sticks so that ended up costing around $70 shipping each stick plus whatever priceusa charge for their service so it wasnt to bad.

Wish there was a way to get good quality sticks in aus easier but sadly it doesn't seem anyone sells the cool toys here.

Got my hori SCV shipped. Express shipping was 20-25 and got here really quickly - less than a week, can't remember exactly how many days, I think they say 3-4 business days

I think the confusing aspect is that it depends on which 3rd party is selling it thru amazon

Offline hdfanboy

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 09:03:06 PM »
Could be something like that yeah. I only know when i tried to order my 2 hori fighting edge sticks they wouldnt ship to me same with my madcatz sfxt v.s sticks they wouldnt ship those either.

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 04:08:21 AM »
they shipped my madcatz sfxt vs stick very cheaply and within a week

Offline hdfanboy

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 05:27:44 AM »
hmm weird when i wanted them they wouldnt ship them. Good to know they do now cause i wouldn't mind ordering 2-4 more to use at lans.