Author Topic: Hacking to view hitboxes?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 1186 times)

Hacking to view hitboxes?!?!?!?!?!
« on: April 12, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »
It there a way to play the game with hitboxes viewable? I think that would help a lot of people including myself.

I see images for hitboxes but in motion would be a lot more useful.
I'll take anyone on at a first to 1345657675645344934050283475207524857

Offline CG ROCKZZ

Re: Hacking to view hitboxes?!?!?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »
That's very good idea. Capcom should include this in next releases. Like in training mode when opponent attacks you it should show red where it can chunk life out of me & Green where I can hit the opponent . That would be very cool. Then you would exactly know how to deal with each & every move in the game.
Good Idea :)

Offline Gamogo

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 09:33:17 PM »
Not long after Super was dropped an anon source dropped hit, hurt, throw and block hitbox display videos for all characters and (most) or their moves. Its floating around and is kinda interesting.

I believe the Famitsu guys got exclusive access to Capcom's hit and hurtbox displays for an in-depth character guide which is available online also. Its a little fuzzy though and perhaps not as precise as you'd like. Its interesting to look at nonetheless.I use it to confirm Gouken's nj.hp properties (its a sweet normal with massive reach an an obscenely retracted hurbox).

Technically its an available option, as Capcom released official screen showing *some* moves on their site - especially when AE dropped and people were bitching about lol-Yun's ridonkulous dive keek.
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade.

sojiokitau

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »
Its interesting to look at nonetheless.I use it to confirm Gouken's nj.hp properties (its a sweet normal with massive reach an an obscenely retracted hurbox).

Don't need diagrams to see a move is good though. Just mash it a few times in a round and see what happens.

Actually I want the opposite of this. Is there a hack to give you less information during matches? Like the demonstration, no meters, life bars, CH/first attack/QR/etc. notices.

Offline water_ling

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 08:22:48 AM »
Ask Sirlin how he did it; point#13 in his article: http://www.sirlin.net/articles/street-fighter-hd-remix-features.html

Actually I want the opposite of this. Is there a hack to give you less information during matches? Like the demonstration, no meters, life bars, CH/first attack/QR/etc. notices.
I know in PC, you have the option of not showing any bars or meters. Iirc, the notices still come up though.

Offline Niah

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 01:13:51 AM »
if injustice and tekken has it as an option, it won't be insane to let capcom implement that feature into the game in usf4
Turning into nothing in 10 seconds flat cause the whole pc community are asses. I'm also 100% soji approved, making me 20% cooler

Offline water_ling

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 08:29:26 AM »
Still don't know why it has to be a 3rd party app but here it is;
http://www.reddit.com/r/SF4/comments/22i7m8/sf4_hitbox_viewer_for_pc_released/

Offline whatcudgowrong

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 08:08:43 PM »