Author Topic: Please Support new 2DFG Indiegogo  (Read 1164 times)

Please Support new 2DFG Indiegogo
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:03:11 PM »
Hi everyone me and my team are making a 2D Fighting Game it be great if you could spread the word to the FGC thanks for your time.

http://igg.me/at/BeastsFury/x/817888

Re: Please Support new 2DFG Indiegogo
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
Looks good =)

Question though:
What game mechanics are you including to make it stand out from the fighting games already out there? 
theres alot of choice for fighting games at the moment (sf4,sfxt,skullgirls,umvc3,blazblue,kof,MK,injustice,soul caliber etc etc) and only so much time people can invest to learn games (im attempting to learn blazblue atm and it is a massive time sink hehe)

Re: Please Support new 2DFG Indiegogo
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 08:04:16 AM »
Looks good =)

Question though:
What game mechanics are you including to make it stand out from the fighting games already out there? 
theres alot of choice for fighting games at the moment (sf4,sfxt,skullgirls,umvc3,blazblue,kof,MK,injustice,soul caliber etc etc) and only so much time people can invest to learn games (im attempting to learn blazblue atm and it is a massive time sink hehe)

Beast's Fury incorporates all modern fighting game technology (Wall Bounce, Bound, Links, Supers, with a unique twist on the idea of a game ending final attack. While players are trying to bring their opponent's health bar to zero, they're also simultaneously trying to build their 'Fury Gauge', a powerful tool that, once full, allows their character to power up beyond their basic abilities. Such powers are unique to every character, and the methods for filling it vary for each combatant. You can expect to see such craziness as Special Moves getting Cancelled into more Special Moves or more simple things such as being able to Dash Cancel out of almost any situation. Mastering Beast's Fury isn't just about knowing the best possible combos, but knowing how your character works both inside and out.

Hope that helps.