Author Topic: [Syd] Thirdeye (Ikuya) farewell dinner  (Read 956 times)

Offline STOZ1105

[Syd] Thirdeye (Ikuya) farewell dinner
« on: June 30, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »
Hey Sydney siders,

If your a Sydney fighting gamer, especially if you play sf4, you may well be aware that our favourite Ken master of all time mr. Thirdeye or Ikuya as we all know has completed his time in Sydney to study (congrats to that too!) and is going back to Japan sometime early July. So to send him off on a great note after his successful ysb, I'm planning to book in a dinner to give you a chance to have some last words with the man and have some fun.

If you cut the crap above heres the planned deets, very soon to confirm.

When - Thursday 4th of July
Where - Arisun, 1 Dixon street Sydney
Ummm what time? - 7pm onwards

I'm planning to make a booking VERY soon (tommorow at the very latest) and I want to have some numbers. I have already confirmed with some people from ysb yesterday but if you want to crash in to say bye to the best Ken Oz has seen msg me or post here. No "maybe" fluff bs please.

Offline STOZ1105

Re: [Syd] Thirdeye (Ikuya) farewell dinner
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »
Booking made, details is the same as above. See you people who said yes/maybe as ysb there!

Offline Madenka AU

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 01:51:50 PM »
sorry didn't see this until now, I will be there! If booking can't extend for me I'll at least come by to wish Ikuya well.

Offline STOZ1105

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
For those who have no idea where it is I'll be at tz prior to the thing you want my mob pm me.

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 12:34:00 AM »
i just go TZ from 5 or 6pm so someone who dont know where is arisun,just come TZ.
faKewell Ikuya.