Author Topic: Casual gatherings?  (Read 869 times)

Offline CapiCoco

Casual gatherings?
« on: July 27, 2013, 11:35:07 AM »
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there are any meetings in Sydney to play fighting games on a regular basis, like in the US with the Level Up series and such. I already went to Galaxy World and Timezone but I would like to play more SF4 and they only have two machines and last time I played, the roundhouse and fierce buttons stopped working, so I rather have more gurantees when playing plus it would be better for my economy...
I brought my PS3 from my country but I dont have a T.V :-/, I have KOFXIII, TTT2, Virtua Fighter, 3rd strike, Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers installed on it. So if anyone has a setup, I will be more than glad to bring my PS3.

Cheers !

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
Re: Casual gatherings?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 07:40:06 PM »
Hello,

Where abouts do you live? How keen are you for KOF13 and VF? ;D
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules

Offline CapiCoco

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 08:23:18 PM »
Hi man,

I live in Redfern near the park with the tennis courts. I love KoF but I haven't practiced in some time, the same for VF. But I'm very keen in playing both games. 8)

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 08:35:27 PM »
My mates are planning to play at Good Games Town Hall next Saturday. The thread is here. If you are able to come around, that would be great. ;D

As far as AE goes, it'll depend if anyone decides to bring anything in. I know that there's one AE2012 setup at the store but there is no sound.
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules

Offline CapiCoco

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 07:19:20 AM »
That sounds great. I'll probably go, thanks for the response!

Offline fkuspencer

• GOD OF EASTWOOD
  • SNAPUBAKURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »
Hope we'll see you there. :D
<Gamog0> Eastwood rules