Author Topic: EB EXPO: FIGHTERS ARENA Qualifiers and FINALS - Sydney, October 4-6  (Read 6477 times)

Offline sailooo

• Forum regular
  • combo is slickening
    • View Profile
Re: EB EXPO: FIGHTERS ARENA Qualifiers and FINALS - Sydney, October 4-6
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 10:29:33 AM »
First things first, Daniel I really appreciate the effort you and Anthony put in to make EB possible for everybody. Seriously, that has been severely underplayed.

I need to ask, if possible would OHN be interested in supporting the casual offline weeklys at Good Games town hall? This is a different cooperative partnership to the previous agreement with Leia and Josh, only dealing with Alan and he has been enthusiastic about hosting offline casuals provided they are not on wednesday or friday night.

To support the community, he has purchased 4 xboxes, provided 4 set ups but only has 2 TE sticks and relies on a byo stick to accommodate the players. If we were able to use the RZR sticks there on a thursday, it would encourage more people to come, rather than them needing to byos and that being a hassle. Im down to talk about it and negotiate, jst wanted to thank you first of all for the work you did last weekend.

prolly free now Free

...the monster mash

Re: EB EXPO: FIGHTERS ARENA Qualifiers and FINALS - Sydney, October 4-6
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 12:45:30 PM »
sailoo, it was good to meet you and the Injustice Sydney guys showed great support.

I recommend messaging genxa about the Ozhadou support as he is caretaker for the sticks.