Author Topic: [WTS] Sanwa Modded Mayflash sticks (PS2/3/PC) $30  (Read 1620 times)

Offline jarop

[WTS] Sanwa Modded Mayflash sticks (PS2/3/PC) $30
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »
Hi all,
I'm looking to offload some sticks I no longer need. They are 2 Sanwa / JLF modded (stick and button) mayflash sticks that work with PC / PS2 and PS3. Sticks have had minimal use and parts are in fantastic condition. I'm asking for $50 for both or $30 each, they can be picked up at the next YSB

Cheers

Edit: 1 stick sold, one left.
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Offline hsb39

Re: [WTS] 2 x Sanwa Modded Mayflash sticks (PS2/3/PC) $50
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Man this is bad timing, slowly doubting I'll make it to YSB and there's a good chance you've already headed off, but I would absolutely get these...

Offline jarop

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
I'm happy to hold them for you if you want both
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Offline hsb39

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »
I think I would, but I'd feel bad about keeping you from selling it to someone who'd prefer it, if the opportunity arises. Mainly getting it as I think it'd be a decent present for a friend (and more sticks are always nice to have around).

Offline jarop

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 08:33:35 AM »
Well you're the only offer I've had so far, so if you want them i'll mark them sold and hold them for you. We can arrange a pick-up or something
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Offline Cabjoy

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 12:46:15 PM »
Man I kind of wouldn't mind these. It could be super useful having a PS3 stick. Y U DO DIS JERP? And also sorry for the late expression of interest. I was intrigued when you were asking us about them earlier but then I forgot about em.
Saikyo!!!

Offline jarop

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 08:03:48 PM »
My HRAP3 is modded for everything and i haven't used the Mayflash sticks since i got it done. They're really good sticks, i just don't have a use for more than 1.
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS

Offline hsb39

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 09:51:05 PM »
Well you're the only offer I've had so far, so if you want them i'll mark them sold and hold them for you. We can arrange a pick-up or something

Hmm... well if the opportunity arises I'm definitely up for getting them, but it's hard to say when a good opportunity before the next YSB that I'm not bogged down with study for. So, say if it's easier for you to sell them to Cabjoy, you can still take that, but if there is a convenient time for both of us, I'm definitely happy to put down $50.

Offline Q_Bao

• Forum regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
Hey there, are these stick still for sale? If they are, i'd definely get them both if you come down for ss13. Cheers!

Offline jarop

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 11:01:05 PM »
Sticks are now sold. Thanks to all those who were interested
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS